chαptєr 13

Continued...

Dreux's POV
I'm just pissed off... Period point blank...

" So that's why you got so pissed off when India was talking to August..." I yelled..

" Look Dreux... It kinda happened out of no where..." She said calmly.

" Having sex with someone is something that happens out of nowhere.." I yelled..

" Look Dreux, calm down she's still pregnant..."

" I don't give af, that may not even be my seed and you know what..." I grabbed my keys and rushed out the house .

" Wait Dreux !!! Don't go do something you'd regret..."

" Ohh trust me , I won't ..." I said I pulled off...

Chrystal's POV

" Where is August right now Chrystal?" My mother asked, sighing....

" Ma he's at the studio and I just know that's where Dreux is heading.."

" India lives closer to the studio than us... Maybe we should call her and make sure Dreux doesn't do anything he'd regret.."

" Hell nahh! I don't want her in my business and for most not around my husband ma!" I yelled running upstairs to get my belongings

After that I rushed out and got into my car and pulled off..

India's POV
As I was listening to DefLoaf~ We Be On It, which is my song!!! Oh my gosh!

" Strip a nigga naked, I'm like how you wanna do that?
Bitches they be tripping, we better keep a shoe strap
Hating ass niggas in the way, I tell them move back" I rapped but was rudely interrupted by my mom calling once again...

Queen🌸👑💫: India, look Dreux is about to do something really bad... And I know you'd catch up with him before Chrystal would but she doesn't want you're help but she needs it!!

Me: Mother.. That's their relationship and I don't want to be apart of the drama..

Queen🌸👑💫: India Love Westbrooks; you're still my daughter and I'd be happy to beat cho ahh; don't play do as I say! Now !

She yelled which kinda startled me..

Me: Alr ma alright ...

Queen🌸👑💫: Now hurry ; mama loves you..

Me: Love you too

After that I hung up and I grabbed my purse and headed to the studio...

Dreux's POV
As I was in my car, I grabbed my gun out my lil secret stash, then jumped out and bust in the studio..

" Yoo wassup Broo.."

" Noo nigga you ain't my bro, you been fucking my girl nig." I said as I walked up to him and punched him...

He chuckled as I he wiped the blood off his mouth, and stood up and it went from there , we were just fighting✨

He punched me to the ground ; I ain't no punk ass nigga, win or lose , I going out with a bang👊🏾💥

By then we were both on our feet, and I then pulled out my gun...

" Yoo bro.. Chill.." August said..

Then I heard a scream, I turns around , it was India... What is she doing here?!

" Dreux put down the gun.." She said..

My eyes were red, and I was so ready to kill him, " Dreux he has so much more to offer the world..." She said..

I don't know what came over me put the gun down and she kicked it under the nearby couch...

August fell down to the floor, "Look bro.."

" ion wan hear that shyt bro, I really thought you were my nigga, I guess not.."

I turned around and India instantly ran up to me with tears fulfilled in her eyes.. " Don't you ever do that again Dreux!"

" I won't... Long as I have you.." I whispered as my head was by her neck..

" Yoo what tf is this?!" I looked up and it was Chrystal..

Oh shit...

~Quality💫