¢нαρтєя 23

Jacob's POV
I decided to go give the information to Chrystal... She was at home and she was sitting down... I walked in since the door was unlocked ...

" Ohh you're back already!" She jumped up..

" Yeah... But I don't think you should hear the news..."

" What you mean? He's really cheating on me..."

I raised my eyebrows... Not saying anything...

" You have any photos or anything.." She questioned.

" I have them... But Chrystal I'm not going to be in the middle of this... All I'm going to say is look very close..." I said looking at her...

She 😐... And I sighed.. " I don't have time for that... Give the evidence to me..."

" Are you sure?!" I asked again..

" Hell yeah I paid your ass Jacob!" She exclaimed..

I sighed and gave her the envelope, it consisted of text messages , photos, emails from Dreux to India...

She opened it and she gasped...

" India Lejuene...?" She asked..

Stupid BH, " NO !"

" Only other India I know is my sister..." She said before realizing, "He's sleeping with my baby sister?" She yelled...

I kept quiet... " Thanks Jacob, its a pleasure... I have all the evidence I need.." She said opening the door for me to go...

I walked outside, " Chrystal don't do anything you'll regret..."

" Ohh trust me I won't..."

***

Dreux
After the spending the day with India, I came back home a bit after 9 and the house was pitch black...

" Chrystal are you home?! " I yelled.

Then the lights came on and I saw her standing at the head of the staircase, scared the shit outta me..

"Yeah I'm right here.." she said smiling..

" Ohh hey baby.."

" Hey Dreux.." She said simply.. "Where have you been?"

" I've been at the studio with Omari, helping out with his new album..." I lied.

" Ohh really.." She said pulling out a stack of papers.. " Because right here it looks like you and India, my SISTER were having dinner, went to the doctor's office!" She exclaimed..

I smacked my lips, " What tf are you talking about?" I asked walking upstairs to see only but pictures, my emails, and more..

" What tf? You going through my shit now?!"

" Hell yeah ! And your messing with my sister! My youngest sister! Are you fucking crazy! " she yelled in my face..

" Mane gtf out my face with that shit Chrystal.." I said.

" Or what?!" She continued yelling getting in my face...

I kept quiet, " Yeah that's what I thought..." She said right before spitting in my face...

" You dumb BH!" I said pushing her...

Something I soon regretted, she fell down the staircase, screaming with the papers in her hands.... Oh my gosh, what have I done?!

~Quality✨

Oopsies!😧😓