Chapter 29

Graduation Day
India
Today is graduation , and boy I tell ya, Ive been waiting for this day forever! Even though I'm 8.5 months pregnant, I got this.. I don't care what no one thinks about me today, it's my day ... Class of 2015❤️✨

***

Dreux and his family was out here to support me since I didn't get any support from my mother or father... I really wish they didn't have to get in the middle of everything, I'm still their child as well...

" India Westbrooks!" They called...

I stood up and fixed my dress, as I walked down the aisle, our graduation was inside the gym, and all I heard was " Yeahh! That's my baby!! " and everyone else clapping!

I went receive my diploma , took my picture and walked back to my seat blowing a kiss to Dreux and etc.

***

" Now we'd like to congratulate and honor our Homecoming Queen and King..." She announced.

That ain't going to be me, I couldn't even go to homecoming, I was too busy stressing, but I went to prom.

" Homecoming King... Darrin Jones!"

I clapped, " Of course.."

" Homecoming Queen... India Westbrooks.."

The hell?!

I stood up and walked up to the stage as Darrin helped me up there ...

" You look beautiful.." He said as we were taking the picture..

" Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself.." I said giggling as we finished...

....

" I present you with class of 2015!"

" Wowo!" Everyone yelled throwing their caps up..

After all that went down, I finally found Dreux ... He hugged me, "My little graduate.." He said poking my tummy..

" Ehh stop she's already kicking the hell outta me.. But thank you baby.." I said kissing him..

" Ehh nasties!" I heard someone say, it was Jordan and Bella...

I bent down , and hugged them, "Hey my babies, I missed you guys!"

" We missed you too!" They said hugging back...

" Congratulations Indy, you finally did it girl.." Stasi said, hugging me.. " You're going to accomplish a lot of goals, including this baby..."

" Aww thanks Stasi! I appreciate it!"

" Shid I'm ready for my grandbaby to get here.." Ms. Ashley said..

I giggled, " I know I'm ready for her to get here too."

" Let's get outta here, and go to TJ Ribs, since that's your favorite.." Dreux said smacking my ass..

" Okay," I giggled, " You really need to stop doing that.."

**
We were now on our way to TJ Ribs with Matika texted me in a group chat with me, her boyfriend, Dre; and Tatyana and her boo..

Matika: Where y'all going?
Tatyana: I was thinking TJ Ribs..
Me: That's exactly where I'm going..
Matika: Ight I'll meet y'all there!

And with that all of us made it there, we were having a great time, taking our friendship graduation goals pictures☺️✨..

I went to the bathroom and did my due... After I came out, I bumped into someone and I fell..

" Oww.." A pain struck through my body as I hit the ground..

He turned around , it was Darrin.. " Oh my gosh, India I'm sorry..." He said ..

" It's al.. Oww!" I groaned as another pain hit...

He helped me up and soon as I was on my feet, I noticed this water like substance coming down my legs...

" Get Dreux and get me to an hospital now..." I yelled.

He picked me up and hurried to where everyone was at..

Dreux had this " Wtf" expression, but I don't care ... " GET ME TO AN HOSPITAL NOW..I'm in labor!"

***

~Quality❤️✨

Y'all get the point☺️✨, she's in labor, next chapter is the last chapter, then I'll be starting on the sequel