t w e n t y - e i g h t

Farkle's POV
Lucas: Farkle, can I talk to you first?
Farkle: Okay. Riley, Maya, you can just wait outside.
Riley: (goes outside with Maya)
Lucas: Farkle, you've been my best friend ever since middle school. Thank you. You've always been there to help me with school work...everything. I'll never forget you even after my death.
Farkle: You're my best friend. I'll always be with you. I hope you turn into a ghost so that we can still keep in touch. (smiles for a second)
Lucas: Yeah. Goodbye, Farkle.
Farkle: Bye, Lucas.
Lucas: Can you bring Riley next?
Farkle: (opens the door) Riley, you're next.
Riley: (walks in)
Lucas: Hi, Riley.
Riley: Lucas.
Lucas: I need to get this off my chest. The reason I broke up with you in freshmen year is because I had feelings for Maya. I'm sorry.
Riley: I know. You kind of made it obvious. You know, you had the same awkwardness to Maya you used to have toward me. Then I knew.
Lucas: I've wanted to apologize to you. You wouldn't even look at me until the summer between sophomore year and junior year.
Riley: Lucas, it's okay. If it weren't for our breakup, I probably would have never started dating Farkle. You helped me to be a happy person, and I'll never forget that. You were my first date, my first kiss, AND my first boyfriend. You don't have to apologize for anything.
Lucas: ...Thank you.
Riley: For what?
Lucas: For influencing me with your innocence! All my life, I have never met anyone more innocent than you could EVER be. EVER. You changed me.
Riley: Well, you're welcome. (giggles)
Lucas: ...Goodbye, Riley.
Riley: ...Goodbye, Lucas. I'm guessing Maya's next, right?
Lucas: Yup.
Riley: (walks out the door) Maya, you're turn.
Maya: (walks in) Sup, Ranger Rick?
Lucas: You haven't changed a bit, have you, Pancakes?
Maya: ...I know you liked me.
Lucas: Riley told you?
Maya: Yeah.
Lucas: Well, now I can't have you, huh? I'm going to die, and you have Josh.
Maya: Riley told you?
Lucas: Yeah.
Maya: Figures.
Lucas: Listen, Maya. I've liked you for the longest time. Even if you won't be with me, I need to know. Have you ever had feelings for me before? Even just once.
Maya: (bites her bottom lip) Why do you think I called you all those nicknames and put my arm on your desk?
Lucas: Yes!
Maya: Lucas, you made me realize something...something very important.
Lucas: I think I know.
Maya: I know you know. Thank you.
Lucas: You're welcome. (tips imaginary hat) Goodbye, Short Stack of Pancakes.
Maya: ...Goodbye, Bucky McBoingBoing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted some Lucaya, okay?!

35 reads?