Imagine #3: Off I Went

Another Y/N point of view! My apologies!
Request imagines to replace the Y/N!

"Justin, I just don't know anymore. I can't trust you. You've cheated already, and I've taken your sorry ass back plenty of times, and now you do this shit and expect it to be okay! When is it going to fucking end?!"

"Y/N, I know, I'm sorry, please, it was, I was just so caught up in the moment, and-,"

"Boy, that's not an excuse. If you sit up here and if you know you have a girlfriend, and if you actually value our relationship, then your dumb ass wouldn't go off talking to other hoes who want something other than your love. You so quick and easy to open up to someone and then they betray your ass and you come back pleading to me that 'you've changed' and 'you're sorry' boy, if you don't get that sorry ass excuse and shove it up your ass,"

Justin has been on and off with our relationship, breaking up with me just to go off and mess with other girls just so he wouldn't cheat on me, and of course, my dumb ass fell for it. I don't want to be single, but I also don't want to sit up here and have a messy relationship like about what I have now; and honestly, I've had enough of his shit. I can't win with anybody. First it's his fans or Beliebers, saying that I'm stupid for taking him back, and then wanna talk shit about him being 'depressed' and shit (A/N: lowkey, that's about 95% of our fandom 😂) like tell your Saint Justin to get his shit together.

"Y/N-,"

"No, there's no Y/N. I'm done with you, Justin. You deserve nothing from me. I've given you my love, and years of my life and now that I'm seeing what everyone else is talking about-you're just confused and you don't know what you want...and honestly, I'm not dealing with it. I'm not gonna to be with you anymore,"

"No, Y/N I love you, I promise you, you can have me. Just, don't leave me, I love you and I know you love me. Let's just go somewhere, together and I'll prove to you that I'm here for you,"

"Justin, you're not. Now, leave me be. I don't belong to you any longer. I'm leaving. Bye, Justin,"

And off I went.
PLEASE PLEASE REQUEST IMAGINES!
Do you guys like this imagine? Would you like a part two? Or nah?
Vote, comment and request! :)