Imagine #21: Oh baby! [Rated R!] + [Part 2 of 3!]

Justin stood there at his desk, appalled. "You're...what?" He asks, still not processing the information.

"I'm pregnant," she replies, lifting her shirt up, "it's growing, see,"

"Miss Michelle, how...,"

"Justin, cut the crap. You and I both know how it happened. I know you graduate soon, but I will probably give birth before that, so what should we do?"

"Michelle, I had plans. I didn't...I didn't intend on getting you knocked up. I...man...,"

Little did they know, Miss Popular, Amanda, was standing by the door listening to their entire conversation.

Amanda knew that Justin was spending too much time with Miss Michelle after class, and she wanted to spy on what they were doing.
Amanda had heard everything...and I mean everything.

"Justin, everything was your idea...," Miss Michelle runs her fingers through her hair, "you can't just...abandon me now since...just, forget it. I won't even mention it. Just, have fun with your life, right? Don't even spend any time with your baby girl; I know she needs you,"

"But, I have to go to college-I have to be somebody. I can't just sit home taking care of a baby all day-,"

"Then you should've never had sex with me!" Miss Michelle cries, "I told you to stop and you didn't listen to me!"

"Stop acting like its fucking rape because it's not!" Justin raises his voice.

"Fuck off, Justin," Michelle wipes her tears on her sleeve. "I should've known...you and your stupid teenage boy antics...I should've known; and now that I do...,"

"Now that you do what? What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to do nothing. I'm putting the baby up for adoption, Justin. My life is too busy for a baby and for the father to not be around. I'm sorry. Please leave my classroom,"

"Miss-,"

"Please leave,"

So that's what Justin did. He walked out of the classroom with such shame and misery. He really hated the idea of Michelle giving their baby up for adoption, but everything was his fault. Yes, he did egg everything on, but he was so caught up in the moment with a stupid crush on Miss Michelle, that, maybe he didn't realize the consequences of everything.

He pushed open the classroom door to be hit by the musty smell of the hallways. He turns the corner and finds Amanda. "Oh, I was just looking for you, baby,"

Amanda touches Justin's shoulder, "I've missed you," she puckers her glossy lips and does a quick peck on Justin's mouth.

"What's wrong?" Oh, Amanda knew what was wrong. She knew exactly what was wrong, and she was going to fix it. Justin and his stupid ways. Man was she mad, she was livid. Amanda was upset, well...because...Amanda was pregnant too.

"Just, nothing...I've had a bad day,"

"Oh, well I have something to cheer you up," Amanda devilishly smirks.

"Yeah, what?" Justin responds, giving a small smile, for just a little bit of hope in Amanda. Just a little.

She leans into his ear, and whispers, "I'm pregnant, bitch," and slaps him on his face.

"You got that stupid virgin slut Michelle pregnant, and you think I wouldn't find out! Justin, I find out everything!"

Justin was stunned by Amanda's words! He didn't understand why everyone was turning up to be pregnant and why he was the father.
"Amanda...I-,"

"Save it, Justin. Let's be real. I know everything that happened! And you're going to pay. I'm not joking with you. Tell her to get a fucking abortion, or I'm telling everyone what you two did,"

"Amanda, the baby is already fucking developed. She's four months already, what do you expect me to do?"

"Figure it out, you're so disgusting. Having a baby with a 28-year old woman...don't you think everyone should know about this?" She grabs Justin's chin with her long nail.

"Amanda, don't tell anyone. Please," he says, "Please, I'll help you take care of the baby, just don't say a word. I'll get rid of her,"

Now that's exactly what Amanda wanted to hear.

PART 3 OR NAH? REQUEST IMAGINES! :)