71. Betrayal. PART II! *USER ADVISED

CHECK OUT DRAKE AND JUSTIN'S REMIX OF ONE DANCE STRAIGHT FIRE WHOOP ANYWAYS LET'S GET CRACKALACKING!

ALSO VOTE RIGHT NOW
AND COMMENT ALONG THE WAY!

NO ONE'S POV

"So," YN circles around the kitchen. She struts around the white island made from refined barn wood and a beautiful quartz that was custom-made. "I just want to know...," she says, grabbing a knife from the wooden holder, "why in the hell you two think that it would be A-OK to pull some bullshit like this,"

YN was now staring a naked Justin and Mya into their eyes. Neither of them has never seen YN this angry and this hostile, but yet with her calm demeanor. Justin knew that if  YN was yelling and hollering and throwing things, that he could get her back, but he knew it was over for them. He knew that he fucked up. He knew that YN valued trust and he ruined it. He didn't dare run away because things would be even worse.

Justin and Mya were sitting in chairs from the dining room with rope and duct tape tied around their wrists and ankles.

YN had thought about putting the rope on their neck and hanging them, but she couldn't kill them. She could only hurt them badly. Besides, if YN had done this, who would even believe that Justin Bieber's girlfriend had terribly bruised him and the homewrecker? Exactly. No one. No one would believe them.

YN had put on four more additional pots of water. They had a nice, stainless steel stove with six burners instead of the traditional four. She was going to turn up the heat just a little more.

"YN, I'm so sorry. I just...it just happened. I would never hurt you," Mya pleaded, crying, trying to get out of the tape.

"Bitch, shut up. It's already been done. I don't give a fuck about who you are to me. If you fucked up bad, then your ass paying the price. It's not a fucking exclusion for you or him. You can both be replaced easily and your death can be made to look like an accident. Fuck with me,"

She slams the knife on the counter and saunters over to the stovetop. 

YN grabs the first pot and walks over slowly to Mya.

She throws the pot of hot water on Mya's head, watching it cascade onto her naked body

She throws the pot of hot water on Mya's head, watching it cascade onto her naked body. She screams in pain, trying to get out of the gorilla tape and rope. Instead, the chair just tips over and she lands on the floor, crying.

"Mya, no! YN STOP IT!" Justin screams, trying to untie his hands as well. "YN STOP! She said she was sorry, damn!"

"Well, guess what, Justin?! Sorry isn't enough to pick up the pieces to fix my broken heart! Now shut the hell up cause you next. Yours gonna be way worse than hers. Be prepared,"

YN grabs another pot that has water dropping out onto the stovetop and walks over to Justin as if she was summoning to him.

"YN, stop, please. I'll pay you whatever money. I won't press charges. I won't even-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! SHIT!"