CONTEST IMAGINE! "Prom Night" by @xxMegSavesTheDayxx

THIS IS BY xxmegsavesthedayxx! VOTE AND COMMENT!

Y/N's POV

Today was the day. Me and my boyfriend, Justin, are going to Prom together.
Yeah, sure, I'm really excited! Justin and I love each other and we can't wait to show that!
But. My school is a "grouped school". Ya know, with different groups, or as I say cliques.

While Justin is in the popular group, supposedly cool, low IQ, and also known as the players. Though, Justin isn't like them. He confessed his official love for me after I broke up with him for the second time cause of cheating.

He promised he'd treat me right and wouldn't cheat again. And so far he's done all he's supposed to.

While, me, Y/N, I'm, ofcourse I am, I'm in the "nerd group" as they call it. Not really cool, high IQ, and, I guess, "the non-daters".
Sucks ass, I know. What my point is, people think just because Justin and I are in different groups, we don't belong together.

*************
I had just gotten into my white laced long sleeve dress with a strapless white dress under it.

The dress is short yet went down to my knees. Don't need to be dress coded by one of those rude teachers.

A timer went off signifying I can take the braid out. Thirty minutes ago I straightened my hair and put it in a side braid to make my hair wavy. I was finished taking the braid out when the doorbell rang.

Justin! I put a bit of my hair to one side then the rest to the other, I slipped a white hairband on my hand that I would hide under my corset, and grabbed my clutch that matched my dress and looked at myself in my body length mirror sitting on the floor.

I was in no rush knowing my mom probably answered the door. In the mirror I posed with my hands on my hips and smiled at first then turned to my side checking my stomach width and my big butt.

To be honest, my stomachs not flat, but I still work this dress. "YYY/NNNNNNNN!" my mom yelled.

"Coming!" Was all I said then checked my self out once more. I think I look good so I walked to my my bedroom door clutching the door handle with my left hand and clutching my white handbag with my right.

I breathed in. Then out. I'm nervous. "It's okay. Justin loves you no matter what."

I swing the door open and walk out closing the door behind me. I walk to the top of the stairs.
I see Justin, though he hasn't seen me yet.

Man he looks so hot-! I meant handsome! His hair was messy but sexy as usual, he had on a black tux with a black shirt underneath and a white tie.

Man, if my parents weren't here I would jump on that- "Hey gorgeous, you look beautiful from down here, but I'd love to see you a little close up. "

Justin said smirking. He had to see me checking him out. I mean, who wouldn't check him out wearing that. I chuckle and don't even try to hide my blush. I know it turns him on.

When I was finally downstairs, he came right up to me. "It's a pleasure to be taking you to prom!" he said as he slipped my corset on my left hand, hugging me, then kissing my cheek.

I know he would've done way more if my mom weren't standing there recording this all.

My mom took some pictures and after all of that, we left.

**************

We had just arrived at the club prom was being held at.
"Stay here." Justin said. He's probably just going to open my door for me.