Imagine #36: J vs. J [UPDATED VERSION!]

YN's POV

Justin and Jason, which are twin brothers and my best friends have invited me over to their house.

Every week, we have movie night, and just a little chill time to catch up on things.

There was always something new.

I opened the door, which for some odd reason always stayed unlocked and went inside of their apartment.

Justin and Jason shared this apartment together since their parents could not tolerate their immature behavior. I could easily say that they only had gotten their shit together when I was near them. Such a proud mother.

"Sup, losers," I casually throw myself on their couch. I take the television remote and start scrolling through the channels.

"Hey," they both greet meet, sitting next to me, Justin taking my legs putting it into his lap.

"Sooo...what's new?" I asked, finding nothing on TV, so I decide to turn it off, waiting for their response.

"Kelly and I broke up," Jason says, but Justin instantly clears his throat.

Everyone knew Jason and Kelly were nothing more than fuck buddies. Weird to admit now that they were in a relationship.

"But the good thing is...I like someone else," Jason admits.

I'm surprised. He's changing his ways.

"Tell me about her,"

"Well, she's beautiful," Justin steps in.

"Wait, wait, y'all like the same girl?" This shit just got interesting.

Justin and Jason liking on the same chick? Hell naw.

"It really started off as me liking her," Jase grits his teeth, getting all red in the face.

"Hell naw," I slickly say, "who would've thought," I pull my hair back.

"And I realized what you were talking about," Justin agrees.

"Tell me more about her,"

"She's really good-looking, and she has this smile that can't be contained. It's like...super white and shiny...plus she got an ass so fat,"

Oh my god. I started cracking up laughing.

"Please don't be Selena!" I shout, making Jase and I crack up. Justin used to date Selena, the biggest thot in the school, and he didn't even realize it.

"Haha, so funny," Jay mutters.

I ruffle his beautiful hair, "Jay, quit I'm just joking," I respond to him, "I mean, who would've thought, eh?"

"Who's the lucky girl?"

* * *

I really could not believe the situation that I was in.

Justin and Jason were arguing over a girl, and I couldn't even contemplate why. It went from us laughing, to them arguing in about half of a second.

It was all good...and now it just turned into a dramatic scene of fighting over a girl?
Don't get me wrong, she should be flattered indeed. But, these boys are absolutely crazy.

"You fucked Britney, got her pregnant and demanded her to leave town! You ruined her fucking life for her, Jason and you don't even care!" Justin shouts to Jason as he throws a glass cup towards him.

Everyone knew the situation with Britney. If you asked me, I think she deserved it. But I shall say nothing.

"Justin, you're nothing but an asshole! You're a fuck-boy too! You think you're just too damn good for everyone and then once you don't like them you screw them over!" Jason yells to Justin, while pointing in his face.

Oh, my god. I just should've stayed home.

I picked at my nail for ten more minutes until I couldn't take this arguing and fussing anymore over some bullshit. They're brothers and they need to respect that a girl could not come in-between that.

"Look!" I step in front of both of them. "This is stupid! You're arguing over a fucking girl! Grow the hell up! What's the fucking point? What's so damn special about this bitch that y'all can't get over?"

"YN, the girl is you," Justin says, spitting out blood in his mouth and steps near me. "We're arguing over you,"

I was surprised. Who knew that all-along it could be me. Between my ratchet-ness and weaves it was me.

"I...I'm flattered...," I say, looking between Justin and Jason. "But...,"

I sighed, "I can't do that. I can't come in-between y'all. Y'all brothers and that's not even right,"

I looked up at their beady eyes, if you ask me, it looked like they was about to cry.

"YN...," Justin starts, "you know that we'd be okay with you choosing. It won't come in-between the friendships. It would just...happen and we would have to be okay with it...whomever you choose,"

I thought a long and hard moment about who I was going to choose to be with.

Truth is, I never even thought about it I even had feelings for either of them. Yes, I love Justin and Jason like they were my own brothers and what-not because they're always there for me...but...I can't choose between them.

"I...I'm sorry you guys. But, I can't choose. You are two amazing guys but I can't do you like that," I say, "it ain't right,"

Immediately, Justin and Jason grinned.

"You passed the test!" What?

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK. Justin and Jason were cracking up laughing and high-fiving and shit. What the fuck?

"What the hell is so funny?"

"N-nothing," Jason says in his wraps of laughing.

"Jason...," I threaten.

He puts his arms up on defense. "Okay, okay," he says, "Justin and I wanted to test your straddling. So, we decided to do it by seeing if you would choose one of us over the other...and you obviously passed,"

I nodded in understanding, trying to put the pieces together.

"So...you played a prank on me?" I ask for clarification.

"Yes," Justin responds, nodding his head.

K so I updated this because as I was typing the final 116 words, I didn't know what else to put...you see, I was gonna put that YN was pregnant (as a joke), but I was like nah. So, I didn't, lol.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine. 😏 Should I do a dirty one next or nah?

*I'm so obsessed with hotline bling I want to write an imagine on it but I have to finish requests. 😩