73. Merry Christmas!

ok so i lied. i was bored so i decided to post. but frfr it has to be 100 or i wont post

JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT, I NEVER POSTED A CHRISTMAS IMAGINE. I'VE HAD THIS IN MY MIND FOR A LONG TIME, SO HERE IT IS. 

I WILL ALSO POST ANOTHER ONE SOON, I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS ONE OUT OF THE WAY. I HAVE A JUICY IMAGINE COMING SOON. I WILL UPLOAD IT WHEN THIS GETS 100 VOTES!

SONGS:

ON THE WAY - Big Sean ft. Jhene Aiko (MY NEW FAVE SONG)

LEAVE ME LONELY - Ariana Grande ft. Macy Gray

DON'T - Bryson Tiller

ADORE YOU - Miley Cyrus

YN

The Christmas tree was standing proudly in the living room. This year, Justin and I have decided to do a rainbow-themed tree. We started with purple and moved to the lighter colors. By far, this is my favorite tree that we've ever done.

But, that isn't what makes this Christmas special. What makes this Christmas special is the surprise that I have for Justin. I just hope that he takes this news the right way, I would hate to disappoint him. 

I stared at the tiny box lying on top of a new Playstation 4

I stared at the tiny box lying on top of a new Playstation 4. I'm nervous as hell, I'd admit. My stomach was turning and twisting. I had butterflies literally erupting every time I thought about it. It just made me feel neurotic and apprehensive, I just couldn't place all of my feelings in one jar.

"Good morning, baby. Merry Christmas. I love you so much," Justin came behind me and nibbled on my neck. I was drinking a cup of hot mint tea as he took a piece of bacon out of the skillet in front of me.

 I was drinking a cup of hot mint tea as he took a piece of bacon out of the skillet in front of me

"That's not for you!" I slapped his hand. 

"Our family is coming over for breakfast. You can't eat all the food before it's done, greedy,"

"Someone's being a Grinch on Christmas," Justin wrinkled his nose. 

"Oh shut it." I roll my eyes, placing a bundle of bacon onto the griddle, hearing the sound of the sizzle and the grease popping.