Imagine #5: You'll never know.

Y/N's POV
"Look, Y/N, I know I have to dump her. But, you know that it's not that easy,"

Justin and I were friends with benefits, and really, a few people pretty much pointed it out, but Justin refuses to break up with his girlfriend.

"Justin, if you really claim to love me or whatever shit you say, then you would actually have the decency to fucking tell the slut (A/N: wouldn't that make Y/N a slut bc she sleeping with a man who's taken? Idk js) that you're eating another girl out every other night?"

"Y/N-look, falling in love with you wasn't a plan. You were just a small crush and it obviously turned into something a little bit...more,"

"What are you trying to say, Justin?"

"I have to call this off with you. I doesn't feel right cheating on her and I can't keep going on about it,"

Are you serious? Him and his million dollar dick was breaking up with this trillion dollar pussy?

"Justin, what the fuck! I just wasted timeless months that I won't be able to get back with a dick who's just going to fuck me over in the end. You pathetic as fuck,"

"Y/N-please,"

"No, there's no Y/N nothing. You used me! I mean, yes, I used you, too, but you used me for what?! Besides sex, what did you want?"

"I-I don't know, Y/N, but listen, I just-,"

"No, Justin! There's no more listening! Get out! Now! Get the fuck out of my house, dammit!"

"I just wanted to let you know that my girlfriend was pregnant," Justin says lowly, and then leaves out of my apartment.

I can't believe what Justin have just told me. His girlfriend was pregnant?

3 Years Later

"I love to get on, I love to get 2 on...," I was at the gym, running on the treadmill, in my expensive Victoria's Secret sports bra not giving a care in the world.

I've been married for a year, and the honeymoon stage definitely feels great. My boyfriend Nick and I have been having dates, and just being newlyweds and I love it--I love him.

"542 calories burned. Great," Sweat was dripping from my hair and all over my body, so I decided to dry off with a towel. My hair could not stand all of this-it was bound to frizz up.

I made my way over to the juice bar to buy a strawberry banana smoothie, and in the corner of my eye, I saw Justin there with his friend Ryan. Man, that brought back memories. But, he has his child, and I have my bae, Nick. Sucks for him.

He quickly averted his attention to me and started walking towards me. "Hey, Y/N, long time, no see,"

"Um, yeah," I reply waiting for my smoothie.

"What are you doing here? You look great already. Nothing's wrong with your body...,"

"Look, boy, don't you have a child or something to go tend to?"

"H-he wasn't mine," Justin lowly responded, "I found out she was cheating on me,"

"I guess it sucks to be you," I say dryly. I know that I'm being rude, but he did all of that shit, breaking up with me and stuff (okay, not breaking up with me), but he really hurt my feelings, so I'm going to hurt his.

"Y/N, why you gotta act like that?"

"Justin, what do you mean (Buy What Do You Mean on iTunes August 28th!), why I gotta act like this? You hurt my feelings and I fell for you. You lied to me, so I'm not about to have any remorse for you. You did all of that shit just to find out that the bitch was fucking you over just like you did her,"

"Y/N-,"

"Justin, save the bullshit. Now you're finally telling me how you feel. You had all of that time and you didn't make an effort. You're replaced. I'm married now, and if you would've manned up, and stood up and tell me how you really felt, things could be different-and I guess you'll never know how things would turn out,"

And with that, I turned around and walked out of the gym with my smoothie. That's everything that I had to get out.

Don't you hate those imagines that always end up with the girl taking Justin back? Lol. I promise I won't torture you guys with it. I despise those. PLEASE REQUEST! Part two? Or should I just stop here?! Let me know! :)