CONTEST IMAGINE! "Starstruck" by @kirahw

Remember to enter! This is @kirahw's entry!

Make sure to vote and tell your followers to vote, also!

THE IMAGINE WITH THE MOST VOTES AND COMMENTS WINS! :)

So, Justin is in the first row at your first award show and you are there because you play the rock cello.

You start the song off slow and then you speed up turn it into a loud sound that is like ear candy.

The song was called Starstruck, it had so much feeling into it.

You were a bit off-key because your celeb crush was staring right at you.

The song was giving you so much shock that your bow hairs ripped.

But, you still played until out of the blue you picked up your cello and smashed it.

The crowd went loud after you went back stage and he was there your dream come true Justin Bieber.

Being the wallflower you just walked by until he stoped you.

"That was awsome what you did out there." He said.

"T-thanks um b-bye."

"Wait can we like collab some time? That was cool. I only thought cellos were for soft sounds,"

"Sure no problem. We can make a baby-I mean song,"

"Okay, here is my number call me."

"K bye."

And with that he gave me a hug and left leaving me well...starstruck you can say.

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!