60: Balls.

I knew it. I should've known. He was talking to her again. I should've just...KNOWN.

I was tapping my foot, waiting him to come home. I knew that he was always a cheater.
Why didn't I listen?

I placed the barstool by the wall and waiting for the sound of the lock turning to come into my ears.

And then, there it was. The key had switched to the bottom lock to the top and Justin walked in with a McDonalds bag in one hand and a frappé in the other.

"I see you're home...," I say, "care to tell me where you were?" I raised my eyebrow, eyeing my boxing gloves in the corner of the room.

"Baby, I was-,"

"With that bitch Selena. Set the shit down on the table,"

Justin gives me a confusing look, I guess he never knew about this side of me. I was crazy. He knows that I'm crazy.

"YN, I'm sorry, just...what are you-,"

"Nigga, did I ask you to speak?"

He shakes his head solemnly and places the food on the coffee table.

"Remove the jacket. Matter of fact, remove all your damn clothes,"

Justin did as he was told, removing his oversized gray hoodie and throwing it sloppily on the velvet couch along with the rest of his clothes.

"Why were you with her?" I ask, waiting for him to lie.

"Baby, she wanted to meet up," he says, "I swear,"

"And you didn't do anything else with her?" I say, getting closer to him as he removed his shoes.

"I...,"

"Did you?"

"Yes," he answers, looking down in shame.

"I thought so,"

After Justin removed his clothing, I made him bend over the wooden stool.

His ballsack was in front of my face. I reached for the boxing gloves and had starting to punch his sack repeatedly.

"YN! What are you doing?!"

"Shut up! This is for cheating on me, bitch!"

This was bad, lmao. I hope that y'all liked it. 🤗