Imagine #56: Unexpected Happenings [REQUEST!] + [Rated-R!]

SashaSpirit

Justin's POV

I was in Chicago with Sasha's family to visit them before she has our baby.

We haven't seen them in a long time and we were both definitely excited. Sasha's family is very nice and definitely welcoming and I think that that's a relief.
At first I thought that they didn't like me.

I rolled the luggage inside of the vast home.
It was one of those homes in the gated community. The exterior had brick walls and smooth concrete. It was beautiful.

"Is that all?" Sasha waddles through the foyer, with her hand on her back.

"Uh, yeah, I think so,"

She walked closer to me, putting her hands around my neck and then leaned in to kiss me.

"Just relax," she kissed me on my forehead, "everything we will be fine,"

"You're eight months pregnant and you look like you're about to pop. I can't relax,"

"We'll be home in a week. I won't have the baby. I promise," Sasha reassures.

Sasha's entire family had stayed up and we had played board games and ordered food.

It was actually pretty fun.

Sasha had went upstairs to go to bed, since sleep was essential for her and the baby.

I said goodnight and then walked upstairs to her.

I opened the door that was cracked and I closed it completely.

"You okay?" I asked in my protective, raspy voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Sasha responds.

I leaned into her neck, kissing it all over the sides. Sasha held her hand on my neck, trying to get me to lean in more.

"You're turning me on. You can't do it like we used to," Sasha had finally said something.

"Who said?"

"The baby in my stomach, fool," Sasha thumped me on the head.

"One round?" I cheese, praying that she would say 'yes'.

"One round, and one round only,"

I mentally cheered, wrapping my fingers against the band of her cotton underwear.

I pulled them down and dipped my head down there, immediately taking my tongue and swirling it back and forth on her clitoris.

My index finger slipped inside of her, going back and forth, adding in other fingers.

Sasha's legs started shaking.

"Damn, Justin, slow down,"

I then laughed at her reaction and finished up, slurping up the pussy juice that lingered on her leg.

Slowly, I rocked my hips against hers as I put my dick in her.

Sasha had moaned slightly. "Oh my god..., fuck, go faster, please,"