Imagine #7: Mom vs. Dad [Part Two]

Part two to Thevapors imagine. It's like super short but I still hope you enjoy this. 💖

"Angel, what was that?!" Justin ran upstairs to his beloved wife whom consumed his thoughts daily. She had just gotten upset with him for something that had happened years ago!

"Justin, please leave me alone. Maybe you should go spend the night at Sabrina's and fuck her,"

"Angel, stop being so stubborn. That was years ago. You know that if I wanted her that I would've been with her now,"

"And what are you implying?"

"That I love you. And that if we were broken up then we could do our own things. No, I didn't know that we were going to be back together the next day-but if I did then I wouldn't have done that,"

"So, you're saying that you would've never gotten back with me?"

"Angel, no, you're putting words in my mouth,"

"And you didn't tell me until 15 years later. How am I supposed to trust that alibi?"

"Angel-,"

"Justin, I'm just joking, I forgive you. Only because I slept with Ryan that night, too,"

"Whoa, what the fuck, why did you sleep with my friend?"

"Justin-,"

"No, why did you sleep with my friend? Who gave you the authority?"

"Justin, shut up, damn. We were broken up, so of course we can fuck other people. Now, go clean up dinner and then come fuck the brains out of your sexy wife,"

"Will, do,"

Lol. This was so short it's embarrassing. But, nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this. 😜 This was part two to "Mom vs. Dad" don't forget to request!