Imagine #31: All Grown Up

"As long as we don't tell your father, we're fine, now go!" I whisper to my 17-year old daughter YDN.

She's growing up nowadays, and Justin doesn't really want her to...date. I mean, I get it, boys will be boys but if my--our daughter is this pretty and has a great personality and great outlook on life you damn right these boys would want her. I mean look at her daddy.

She finished strapping in her wedges, and began to walk downstairs.

"Do it nice, and do it slowly," she had on a denim jumpsuit with a sweater-type cardigan (think of those girls on tumblr) and her wedges that were seemingly high, but like a brown-color.

She had her natural waves from braiding her hair, and she had no extreme makeup. Just mascara and a little lipgloss.
It's one thing for her to go on a date, but it's another for her to wear any make-up.
Justin doesn't like it if I wear make-up, wait until he finds out about this date. Which I hope he won't *gulps*.

"Mom, are you sure this is going to work? You know how dad is...,"

"Yes, baby, I know. Which is why I will take the blame for it. Now, if he was a keeper then he would pick you up from the door,"

"Mhm,"

So, then, we waited until her 'date' pulled up in his nice BMW car, which was probably his fathers' car, but whatever to impress our daughter.

The doorbell rang, and I opened it, and talked very little amongst this guy.

He was light-skinned, and had little curls in his hair, along with khakis and a nice polo shirt. He also had some Jordan's on. He was a cute little boy...I guess.

"Hi," I say to him, eyeing him up and down.

"Hello, are you Mrs. Bieber?" Awww, he had manners.

"Yes...and I'm guessing that you're..,"

"Michael," Fuckboy name.

"Oh, that's nice. You like my daughter, YDN?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I love her, m'am," LOL. I bet he don't even know what love is. This nigga don't even know what love is.

"Yeah, okay...I say. YDN, come here, go with...Michael," I say, "I'll see you later you later, baby,"

"Bye, mom, love you,"

"Love you, too,"

"Hey, baby," I said to Justin who had just got out the shower. He had taken a nap when I was getting YDN ready for her date.

"Hey," he said, crawling towards the bed.

"Whatcha up to?" I say, reaching at his shoulders, massaging them.

"Nothing," he replies, "where's the kids?"

"Out," I say.

"Out where?"

"The boys are at your moms, and Katie and Dana are with my mom and YDN is with her friend,"

"Her friend? Who?"

"Michael.....,"

"What the fuck, YN, she's on a date?! Why didn't you tell me?"

Justin was very upset wth me and he was turning red. Was it a mistake?

"Justin, baby-,"

"Don't baby me," he says. "Who is he anyways?"

"A friend, I guess. He said he loves her," I sigh.

"That's her boyfriend?"

"I don't know. She's 17, okay? Let her experiment with guys. I'm sure she'll learn, I mean, how the hell else would we be together?"

PART TWO OR NO?
Updating again. Stay tuned.