Imagine #23: Get On Your Knees [Rated R!] + [Part 2 of 2!]

🎵 Listen to Get On Your Knees by Ariana and Nicki Minaj.

I was sitting, straddled on Justin's lap. "I know that I haven't said much," he starts, while removing his shirt.

I take my tongue and lick his abs slowly. He tasted like cologne and...a man.

"But just know that I want this more than you do," he says and flips me over, with me in the bottom and him on the top (think of the WDYM video).

I inwardly smiled, pushed his pants down, revealing his Calvin Klein boxers.
I mumbled a moan (A/N: is this even possible? Lol.) as he dipped his tongue in the crook of my neck.

Then, he picks my legs up, and opens them wide. "I'm not going to eat you out, yet," he says, "just because I don't know you and you don't know me,"

I nodded, going through with that motive.
He takes a condom from under his pillow, in which I didn't know that it was even there, and then slips it on his cock that was unbearably huge, like nine inches long, and maybe 4 inches wide.
"Don't worry," he says, "you'll adjust,"

He pushes the tip in, and I squeeze my eyes a little tight, taking it in that my pussy was going to be destroyed tonight.
He pushed in and out, going at a decent pace. "Are you okay?"
I didn't hear him ask a question, only because I couldn't bear how strong his dick game was. I sighed and moaned in content and opened my legs a little bit wider.

Justin rubs my clitoris and he gets me to squirt out an immense amount of cum out of my vagina. It was super embarrassing, but nevertheless, he continued.

He grabbed me, and flipped me over. "Face down, ass up," he says and I obey.

He rubs the hole that was on my booty, and pushes a finger in. He wiggles the tip inside of my bootyhole. He pushes it in a little, and I wince.

"Fuck," I say, and he goes in and out very slowly. "Right there," when he opens my hole up more, I take my butt and I move it back and forth, doing all of the work.

He grabs my hips to steady me and leans down, grabbing me up, thrusting back into me (think of like a dog humping your leg lmfao sorry I wasn't clear with this).
"Baby girl, didn't you know that I take control?"
He grabs my breast, squeezing the nipple and rubbing the areola.

Justin stopped for a minute. "I busted, I gotta change the condom," (how awkward is this lol.)

I nodded my head, running my fingers through my hair. Justin replaced his condom, and turned back to me.

I looked back at him, and immediately attacked him by pouncing on him. I got on top of him, and put his dick inside of hole.
I was going to ride this nigga until sunrise.
I swerved my hips and rolled them around in a circle (A/N: throw that ass in a circle lmfao).
Then, I bounced on his pogo stick, while grabbing his shoulders.

"Damn, YN, I didn't know that you had skills,"
Justin inwardly moaned to himself, while grabbing onto my arms.
I then leaned down and sloppily kissed him, and he put his hands on my ass and rubbed it up and down.

For the rest of the night, we stayed like that, just talking about life.

That was weak asfff omg. I'm so sorry I got you guys hyped up for nothing I feel so bad OMG 😁😂 forgive me. So any requests besides the ones I have in my inbox? Comment ideas? I'm gonna be posted part three to Oh, baby! soon as I finish it. Hehe you Guys are gonna be excited about that.

Anyways should I post another imagine or a text message before I posted part three?