Imagine #51: He's A Killer [Part 1 of 2!]

YN's POV
"Justin, I need the keys to the basement," I say, standing in front him watching him play the PS4.

"Why do you need to go down there?" He asks while pausing his game.

"I need to get some boxes from down there. They're still down there, right?"

"Uhh...yeah. I'll get them for you," I nod my head and went off back into our room.

Justin and I have been married for ten years, and we have three kids together. Two of them are twins, and then we have a little girl who is three.

It actually happened as a hook-up. We were both really drunk, yet we both were feeling the chemistry.

So, we hooked up and we did it without a condom.
I didn't know I was pregnant until about three months after that and during those three months, Justin and I were talking.

He agreed to take care of the kids and we ended up together that way.

It's been defintely a ride being with Justin. My family doesn't like him that much; they say he's a weird guy but I love him.
I've known him for forever and I always think 'how is Justin weird'?

He's the father to my kids and the love of my life. I wouldn't even be able to breathe if I found out that he was hiding something.

I turned on the television, leaning back on a pillow that was propped perfectly on our California King-sized bed, and I tuned into the news.

"Teen Kaleigh Advert has been missing for three days. Her last whereabouts were at the Lakefield Mall on Saturday. Police has not found her body yet. If you have seen her, or know any information about Kaleigh, then please contact the police. Thank you,"

Kaleigh almost reminded me of myself. Her (your color hair) hair was cut into a bob, alike mine and her skin tone was just a little lighter.
We both had hazel eyes and a the same dimple on the left corner of our mouths. Weird.

Justin walked into the door. "Here's your boxes,"

"How'd you know that those were the ones that I wanted?" I say, and watch Justin place the boxes on the floor.

"I just know," he winks and removes his jogging pants to put on more.

"You're so cute," I walk up to Justin and wrap my hands around his neck. I stare into his eyes for a few seconds.

"What are you thinking about?" He flutters his eyes open wider.

"You,"

"What about me?" He smiles.

"I love you," I finally say and then lean in to kiss him. I then kiss him, and then kiss him again.

"I love you more,"

"I'm going to the store. You need anything?"

"Nope," I say, "but just be back home soon. I want to have sex with you," I wink and then bite my lip.

"Will do,"

The kids were gone with my mom for the day and Justin had left for the store for about an hour.

I went through the boxes of my childhood memories and I finally realized I was missing more than one box.

I remember that Justin had left the basement keys clipped to his jogging pants that he had taken off earlier.

Rummaging through the basket, I had found the pants and had taken the keys and went to the basement door.

The basement was always locked and I always asked Justin about it. He really just said it was work-related stuff since he works in a big company that distributes products to people, he had always brought home extra items and they take up a lot of space.

So, he'd just throw it into the basement.

I pushed the key in the lock and then turned it slowly.
The door creaked open, and it was pretty heavy.

The lights were off, and I flipped on the switch to the side.

The lights came on one by one. There were a lot of tools and bags everywhere.
It kind of reeked of an unfamiliar smell. I shrugged it off.
Maybe it was just mold.

I walked further down into the basement. The walls were brick, and the floor was a solid concrete.

I walked further and further into the basement and I stopped when I heard a banging noise.

"Someone get me out of here! Please!" I covered my mouth in awe and walked over to the door.

It was a complicated set of locks and I kept trying to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Who are you?!" I ask, and kept pulling. "What's the password?!"

I tried Justin's birthday and it didn't work, I then tried my birthday and the lock opened.

There was the girl I saw on the news.

I like this. Do you? Any ideas for part two or no?