67. Spring Break [Part 1 of 3]

this sucks but it kinda like provides u with da plot. expect part two on wednesday maybe??? i actually was supposed to post this in the other book, but i haven't posted here in awhile. should i make an imagine to wrong by Zayn ft. Kehlani???? 

BTW THE BEGINNING IS BAD SO...excuse that

Main Character: Natasha (or Tasha or Tash)

NATASHA

"Oh my god, girl! Spring break is about to be LIT!" I cheer into the phone as I talk to Porsha. "It's gonna be me, you, Justin, Xavier, Khalil and Monica. It's about to go down! You about to get the dick from Khalil!"

"Oh my god, shut up. You already know he like that hoe Monica," Porsha sneakily says, "I don't even know what he sees in her," she says, "she's such a thot. Stupid bitch. Why would you bring the girl you cheated on your ex with?"

"Chill, girl," I paint my big toe red, then my phone beeps, "oh, hold up," I say and peer over at the screen. Justin. "P, I'll call you back. My...mom is calling," Good save.

"Okay, girl, I'll see you later on, tonight," she replies and then clicks off the line.

I press the 'Accept' button, "Hey J,"

"Wassup, Tash," Justin breathes into the phone, "you ready for tonight?"

"Of course," I respond to his question, "you still coming, right?"

"Now why would I bail on my girl?" I let a small grin force its way on my face. Justin always knew the right place to hit to make me happy. It's like he knows exactly what I want. Justin and I weren't dating, but, we flirted ALL THE TIME and it was like we were dating, already. He had always referred to me as "his girl".

"Hey, is Monica still coming?" I wonder, trying to find a topic. "You know how much Porsha loves Khalil," I laugh, waiting for his respond.

"Unfortunately...yes. I guess he doesn't see through her. Everyone knows she fucked everyone in Lavenport. She has some weird STD. I tried to tell him,"

"That sucks. I really wanted Porsha to get some D this week,"

"And I really wanted to get me some pussy this week. You feel?" I feel you, Daddy.

"Well then I guess you better order a Fleshlight," Inwardly, I smirk.

"Ah, Tash, why you gotta play like that?"

*

It was currently 3:00am and we were on the road. Za was driving, Porsha was in the passenger seat, Monica and Khalil were in the backseat and Justin and I were all the way in the last row.

Monica kept popping the shit out of her gum and it was really pissing me off. I could tell how much Porsha wanted to slap the shit out of her. Khalil was super disrespectful for bringing her on this trip with us. He's so stupid. He cheated on Porsha with her and then BROUGHT THE GIRL HE CHEATED ON HER WITH. What in the hell...

"Are you cold?" Justin whispers into my ear. His breath brought chills through my entire body.

"Um, now I am," I respond.

He moves me closer to him and then he buries his nose inside of my neck. We've been on the road for about five hours now. We're all taking turns driving. Everyone does five hours each. It's six of us, so we'll be driving through the east coast.

I peered at the window and we were pulling up to some abandoned place.

"Um, Za, what the hell is this?" I move away from Justin and move closer to a window.