Chapter 9: Oh.

Read the Author's Note on the end. Importaaaaant announcement.

Chapter 9: Oh.

That stung. A lot. I don't know why but it hurt knowing that Hermes liked Athena too. I'm not surprised if Zeus and Ares are too.

In surprise I kind of suddenly grabbed my hand back from his grip, and he woke up. "Yhanie! Ugh. Hey." he said, soothing his head. Pretty damn obvious it still hurt, there was a bright red mark on his face. "You look funny." I commented.

"Geez thanks." he said and stood up. I also stood up and he stumbled slightly. I went to support him. "God dammit Hermes, you're not well yet."

He smiled sheepishly. "I can do this. I can even fly, just give me my shoes."

"Well, I'm not going to let you fly in that state." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"I had the most mysterious dream ever." he said out of the blue and I internally rolled my eyes. I don't want to talk about it. "Yeah? What was it about?"

"I was telling Athena who the girl I like is, and she was going to help me tell her." he said. Okay, I am now pretty confused. "We were about to tell her, when, you, in your glorious self, woke me up." he said.

"I thought you liked Athena?" I said surprised. His jaw dropped.

"What are you saying?" he said. 

"You were sleep-talking and you said you liked her and.. who do you like then?" I asked and he laughed. "That's a secret."

"Oh c'mon."

"I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." he smirked. I looked at him with utter shock. "That is the cheesiest line in the movie, dude. Gosh."

"It's true though!" he said, snickering.

"How? Why?" I asked. "You're going to kill me if you find out who I like is. So, I have to kill you first." he grinned. "It's like you're happy to inform me you're going to kill me."

"I'm a happy boy, what can I say?" he defended.

"Weird." I said.

"Freak."

"Show."

"From a circus."

"That didn't have a life."

"That was once suicidal.''

"Wow, that was just under the belt." I smirked. "If a suicidal person did hear you, they might kill themselves already."

"Sorry." he said sheepishly. "Just avoiding you from the topic."

"Why even, Hermes?" I said and stuck a tongue at him. "Not like the news is going to surprise me. But it will, if I realise the messenger god is gay."

"I find the other gods dashing, becuase that's how we're supposed to think," he said. "But I don't like any of them. I like a girl."

"You mean a goddess?" I said. He simply laughed. "Now give me my flying shoes. I'm going to sing."

"Do you need shoes for singing? No. So,  no." I grinned. I already had them in my hands because I was going to hide them from him. "I'm going to sing a Whole New World."

"Oh." I said, but inside, I'm laughing like hell. They watched Aladdin earlier, so. "And you're going to sing with me." he grinned. 

"What?" I asked. Is he serious? Or is this just an effect of the impact earlier? "No way, Hermes. No. No. NO." 

"Please please please Yhanie!" he begged. "And if you're thinking this is because I got hit by the dictionary earlier and that I'm just saying things, it's not that! I just really want to do that!"

"They were on a magic carpet, Hermes."

"And we're doing it the cooler way - we fly!" he grinned, his hands flying in the air. "I don't sing." I told him.

"Me too." 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IT'S A SHORT UPDATE SO SORRY. BUT YOU GUYS! YOU NEED TO READ THISS!!

I NEED YOU GUYS TO SPREAD THE STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS ON FB, FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER AND IG BCOS HOLY FLAPJACKS WE GOT IN THE LIST.

I ALSO NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE ON EVERY CHAPTER. I need the votes so that we'll be in the 100s and not in the 300s.

And I checked again and we're not in the list anymore. *crycrycry* BUT WE CAN DO THIS. JUST VOTE.

So I need 25 votes all in all in STG. Currently we have 19, so VOTE. VOTE. ON EVERY CHAPTER VOTE. If by Friday there are more than 25 votes there, I'm posting two updates.

I think comments are also counted, so comment as well!

I LUB U GUYSSSSSSSS.

'jam