Chapter 1: Bluer than blue

edited 071214

Yhanie's PoV

"What now?" Vicky grunted as we placed the last 'falling star' on one of the beds in our guestroom, which luckily composed of 7 beds. We hadn't called the police yet because we were scared of the story getting big, and we'll probably end up getting interviewed by the police. I obviously hate interrogation.

"What 'what now'?" I asked. "Let's just wait for them to wake up. But right now we need to help them. I mean, just look at them, Vicky. They're awful." They weren't injured by the fall, which is creepy. They were unconscious so Vicky checked their pulse and realized they're still alive, so we decided to take them in.

Vicky went outside to get some cleaning materials for them, and I took my chance to analyze them one by one. They were still dressed in that Greek outfit, and they really looked grand. Their outfits reminded me of the dream, and I started to get nervous.

There were three girls and four boys. The most beautiful had blonde hair that reached down her back, and her dress was strapless. She obviously was so fair and her eyelashes were long, and it looked like she was wearing gold mascara.

The girl beside her had brown hair and witty eyebrows. She had an intelligent aura in her and her lips were the first thing you notice in her because they were really so attractive. The other girl we found was holding a guy's hand. She had reddish hair and a gentle face. Staring at her made me feel at ease.

The boy who was holding the redhead's hand looked a year or two older than her. His eyebrows met each other, which I guess was from the pain of the fall. I also noticed that every boy had a muscular build. The one with the largest build had blonde hair and his face looked angry, he looked like he was always angry.

The other boy was beside the intelligent girl earlier. He had brown hair and he wore winged sandals. Awesome. The last boy, which was also the last 'falling star' that we carried, was frowning. I was sitting beside him so I can really analyze his face. He had pink lips and fair skin. His hair was blacker than mine. He was frowning, as if he's angry about everything that happened.

He groaned while his eyes started to flicker opened. I went speechless. I haven't actually planned out what I'm going to say to them when they wake up. "Hades, how dare you.." he stuttered, and he stared at me.

His eyes were bluer than the ocean.

He was so beautiful.

He closed his eyes again exhaustedly, and my heart started to palpitate. His eyes were really blue. I could stare at them all day. And I just realized that that was the cheesiest thing I've ever thought so far. "I heard someone. It's either you're talking to yourself or somebody woke up." Vicky grinned, entering the room with the cleaning materials. "Yeah, but he slept again." I sighed.

"What did he say?" Vicky asked, sitting next to me.

"Hades, how dare you." I answered with a raised an eyebrow.  "Hades, you mean the god of the Underworld?" she asked and I shrugged. "Yeah, but maybe they just had the same names." I said and smiled. "You know how people name their kids nowadays." Vicky snickered, and we started cleaning them up.

An hour had passed and we felt like we needed to clean up, too. We go downstairs and take refuge in the kitchen, our favorite place in the house.  "My dad left some old clothes in his closet. I can let the girls borrow some of mine and mom's old dresses. I bet it'll fit them." I told Vicky as she drank the soda she was supposed to drink earlier.