In The car

We packed all our bags in our car and we went in the car. We drove to Kwik Star to get some gass. I went out the the car and slammed the door to go get some snacks and a drink, Christian came out and ran to me and said can I get snacks to and I gave him some money.

And we both went to open the door(ding) and went to the snack aisle. We both see chocolate bars and gum and gummy worms.

So we got those and two pops one rute beer and one sprite. I asked Christian is this it? (Christian) yup my hands are full I don't think I can hold any more. We walked towards the regester and payed for our things. It ended up about $30.

After we payed we ran out the the car but before we ran we looked both ways. And we hopped in the car and put our seet belts on. In my head I said safety first. I always talk to my self for some reason.

I went to sleep in the car it was not comfy but I just needed sleep. I slept for about 2 hours in the car, I woke up in a weird position and so I got a headache.

I asked my dad if we were
almost there he said do you see a beach I said yes.(dad) then yes honey we are almost there.

Just in a few minutes we arrived at the house my brother was was sleeping he was snoring i was about to wake him up but I said to my self let's give him a mustash.

So I asked my dad if he had any permanent markers he said yes and for that asking him he gave me one and I drew a mustash on him