Hes Asking Me The Quession

Alexia
Blake and I are walking its really dark outside I feel like someone's watching me.

Blake
Hey Alexia we are here close your eyes.

Alexia
Are you joking I'm actuly scared don't make me close my eyes please.

Blake
Alexia Alexia its okay I won't let anything hurt you okay now trust me close your eyes.

Alexia
Okay (closing my eyes) few more steps we were there he told me to sit down I sat down I didn't know where we were I was nearvous.

Blake
Okay Alexia open your eyes.

Alexia
(Opened my eyes) wow what is this place I've never been here before.

Blake
Its just a place where I use to go when I come here when I was little I never showed anyone this before. Your the first person I invited. Well besides my parents.

Alexia
Really why did you show me this?

Blake
Because Alexia you are special to me and I have to ask you something.

Alexia
Okay tell me Blake.

Blake
(talking in head) I can't believe Im saying this to her. Would you be my girlfriend?(smile)

Alexia
I would love to be your girlfriend Blake. (Smile)

Blake
I pull her into my chest and kiss her. She responded back quick. I started stroking her hair.

Alexia
I put one hand around his neck and the other one and griped his hair. We kissed for a few minutes and we both decided to stop and lay there.

Blake
I hold her hand and look at the stars and said the stars are so beautiful just like you Alexia. (Smirk)

Alexia
Awe thanks (smile)

Blake
Your welcome Princess.

Alexia
Awe you called me princess.

Blake
Yup(smile)

Alexia
So now what happens? We tell my family?

Blake
If you want.

Alexia
First we have to prove that you can be good to me to my parents. I can not see your face its to dark can we head back?

Blake
Sure let's go. (Puts arm around her shoulder)

Alexia
I still have his jacket. And he puts his arm around my shoulder and I hold his hand that is around my arm.

Blake
I'm not sure if I should go in your house but I trust you wait are you still growned?

Alexia
No I'm not grownded I can't hang out with you my dad says but my mom says you have to hang out with him because to know more about you. So we can hang out so let's go they have to get to know you more.

Blake
Okay

Alexia
Walking in house with Blake. Blake are you nearvous?

Blake
Not going to lie yes I'm a little nervous.

Alexia
Babe you dont have to be nearvous. Okay?

Blake
I know because I'll be with you.

Mom and Dad
Hey honey I see you brought Blake over.

Alexia
Yeah mom and dad I love him and can you give him a chance?

Mom
Well I don't know. I mean you know what those kinds of boys do? They cheat they don't love you.

Blake
Alexia's parents I love her and she's different from the girls I've dated she's changed me the day I layed my eyes on her.

Alexia
Awe really blake? That's so sweet.

Blake
Yes it's true. I love you. (Smile)

Alexia
I kissed him on the lips quick.

Mom and Dad
Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't you do that Alexia Rose.

Blake
That's your middle name? Rose? Thats a cute middle name. (Smile)

Alexia
Awe thank you.

Mom and Dad
Blake you should go home before I call your parents.

Blake
No you know what. No I'm not going cause I love her and why can't you guys just give me one chance.

Dad
No I'm sorry

Alexia
DAD

Blake
No its okay Alexia I'm just going to go.

Alexia
But(cut off by dad) sweatie just let him go. Dad no I'm not! I'm going after him.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I will be doing more and more thank you.☺