Don't Be Scared

Alexia's POV
I woke up to Blake opening the bathroom door with his towel around his waist. I smiled when I got the memory from when we first met. He saw me smiling. You like what you see? He smiled. Yes and I remember the time you saved me. Oh yeah. That scared me I thought you were going to die. But I'm not yeah I know Alexia.

Go get ready for school. Wait no but he's going to be there. We'll be careful. Okay now go get ready. Okay I said getting up. I went through the window into my room I went to my drawr to get clothes. But on top of the drawr were an outfit. There were short shorts and a black crop top with a word I don't get but I put it on and did my hair and makeup.

I went down stairs and got cereal and ate it. I went back up stairs to brush my teeth. And put my socks on and got white convers on with a bracelet. I yelled to Blake ready for school? Yup. Let's go I met him down stairs bye dad see you later. Come on Christian hurry up the bus is here! Okay okay I'm coming.

We walked out the door to the bus. I sat in the back. People were looking at me. I was pulled into a seat. Alexia? What's wrong Caitlyn? What the heck are you wearing. Clothes I found this on top of my drawr. But why would you wear it to school. I don't know it was laid out for me. Oh well you do know that if Blake sees it he's going to yell at everyone who checks you out.

Okay I did not think of that. Yeah so go change at the locker room. I didn't bring extra clothes well shoot I didn't either. Oh no look who sees you. Crap. I turned around and said hey Blake. Hi come here Alexia. Oh no. Help me Caitlyn. She just laughed. Nope this is your problem now. But I. Haha sorry girl. I just looked back and went to him. Hi Blake.

What the hell are you wearing. Clothes. I know Alexia I can see that but why are you wearing that? It was on my dresser. I think my mom is letting me wear this for once. But I don't get it she doesn't want you to wear a. Blake got cut off by people pushing people to get off the bus. Shirt and outfit like that.

I know I was confused about this but I decided to wear it. You know if anyone checks you out I'd be punching them. Haha I know you will bow let's go. We walked to our lockers and go our stuff and went to social studies class. We sat in our seats and the teacher gave us 5 work sheets.

I got my only pencil from my bag and did my work for an hour. We were all done and the bell rang next class was science. We walked to science as I was walking I felt someone looking at me. I ignored it and went on to science. The teacher gave is 5 work sheets to do with a partner I chose Blake. After a few minutes of working I asked the teacher if I can go get a drink.

She said make it quick. I walked out of the class room to the water fountain. My eyes shot up as I felt arms snake around my body. Hands off I said before a hand went over my mouth. The person turned me around and smiled at me up and down. Mmmmm. I see your wearing the outfit I wanted you to wear. Wait you picked this outfit out?

Yes how did you get in my room. And even house. Hey I know your family. I know where they put the key. Damn you Jack. Awe why? You like the outfit don't you? Well y y yeah. Baby stop stuttering. Its cute when you do it. But don't be scared. He went closer. I stepped back. I breathed and thought will this be the best choice?

There's only one way to find out I smiled and went close to him. I pecked his lips and got out of his hold. I ran for my life. He was shocked why I ran. But then it hit him. He started running after me. I ran to a door but it was locked. I ran to the other hallway it was a dead end but I couldn't go back.

I ran to the door and tried to open it. It wouldn't open. No classes were down here. It was the old building. A group of boys came out. I didnt recognize them till the light went on there faces. It was Ace, Austin, Jacob, Bryce, Bradey. They were everywhere around me. Jack. What do you want?!? Oh baby doll, you is what I want, I want you.