He Lets Me Wear His Clothes

Blake
I let her wear my clothes.

Alexia
I wonder what I would find. Omg I found a blue shirt I'll put on and blue jeans that are sorta my size.

Blake
Alexia that looks to plain to me. You should wear my leather jacket.

Alexia
Okay I'll take that black one.

Blake
Okay babe.

Alexia
I take his favorite one and he said oh no don't wear that. Then he started to chase me cause I ran

Blake
Oh no don't wear that. I ran after her because she ran first and she ran down stairs.

Alexia
Na na na na na you can't get me. I started to run faster and he caught up to me. He literly tackled me and I yelled and he said don't wear my favorite jacket.

Blake
I tackled her she was scarred for a second but not to scarred. I whispered in her ear and said don't be scarred. I found you a jacket but not that one.

Alexia
But this is comfy Blake.

Blake
No you can't wear it okay I found you one that has more pockets in it.

Alexia
Well okay. I put on the black jacket and go to the bathroom to look at it. Its so hot I love it.

Blake
Lol I know that's why I got you it cause you would look hot in it.

Alexia
Okay(smile)

Trisha
Its time to eat. Alexia and Blake walk in. Oh my gosh Alexia you look good did you pick the jacket?

Alexia
Nope Blake did.

Trisha
Okay let's sit down and eat.

Blake
Alexia and I are sitting and we ate and went to my room.

Alexia
Ring ring. I got a text from my dad that says we are leaving in a few days. Oh no I I I can't leave Blake I love him to much.

Blake
Whats wrong Alexia. I put my hand on her chin to look at me.

Alexia
I took a deep breath and said I have to leave in a few days.

Blake
Oh okay so what are we going to do then.

Alexia
I really don't know a tear slid down my face. Blake rubbed it off.

Blake
Alexia babe evrythings going to be okay.

Alexia
How do you know that what if we find someone else to love

Blake
Alexia I would never love someone more then you okay don't forget that. I know we only have a few days but can you spend the night tonight?

Alexia
Oh Blake I don't know maybe tomorrow and I have to spend some time with my family. So I'll talk to you tomorrow night okay.

Blake
Okay babe goodnight love you. Love you to Blake

Alexia
I am sad that I have to go. I don't know what to do. I'm walking back home.

When I got back home it was time for a supper snack with my fam. There were chips and dip and smoothies and brownies.

Mom
Hey honey thank you for joining us( smile) how are you doing with the whole thing.

Alexia
I'm okay it wasn't going to work out but I don't ever want to think that so I'm going to go to his house tomorrow night okay.

Christian
Wait hold up. Tomorrow night. Like sleep over?

Alexia
Yes christian. Sleep ( cut off by dad) wait in a same bed or floor bed or couch floor. I don't know dad we won't get to do that ever so maybe.

Dad
Oh please just sleep on the floor and him on the bed. You just met this guy. And wait who's clothes are you wearing

Alexia
Oh my gosh dad its his clothes okay its not a big deal. I sipped my smoothie and ate chips and ate a brownie and said who wants to go fishing?

Everyone said I do so we all ran to the dock and went in the boat. And we went into the middle into the lake and fish I caught the first fish. I was realling the pole in. And it was so hard I had to take two second breaks it hurt my hands no joke. Dad get the net its so heavy. Dad got the net and quickly put the fish in. He put his thumb in its mouth and held it and measured it it was 20 inches long.

Thank you guys for reading I know its not good and I haven't write in a long time I'm so sorry about that