Nooooo

Alexia's POV
I looked at Jack and shot my eyes back to where I heard a shooting. I saw Blake reaching where he got shot. He fell to the ground leaving me running to him. But I didn't go so far since someone Wrapped there arms around me. I looked at the person and yelled let me go you fucking as* hole!!!! The person held me close and I kicked them where it counts. I quickly ran to Blake's side and cried. Your going to be okay baby don't you worry. I'll be by your side. O o okay. Alexia I love you. Stop it Blake your not going to die and stop being cheesy I said crying. I called the ambulences. They are on there way. The teacher came out. As soon as he yelled, Jackson shot him. I yelled. That was my favorite teacher!!! I ran to him I smacked him in the face. What the hell is wrong with you? He just laughed and smacked me down I put my eyes off of Jackson when I heard moaning in pain. I looked back fast and to see Keegan yelling at everyone to get in this class room they ran to the classroom. As I put my attention to Blake who's being kicked. I ran to Blake but Jack wrapped his arms around me. GET OFF OF ME JACK!!! BLAKE NOOOO. DONT DO THIS. I YELLED STOP. While my voice screached. I looked at Jack while flincing from Blake moaning in pain. Please this is just to cruel. Your not like this Jack. Please stop this. He looked at me and took a breath and said fine. Guys thats enough. They all stopped. I started to try and get out of his grip. He waited a few seconds till he let me go. I ran to him and cupped his cheeks softly. Baby you will be okay I promise you. I looked down at my wound and saw blood still running down my body. My body was weak and I fell to Blakes side. Looking at him holding his hand. I heard the ambulence people coming up to us. Okay. I went with them and we went into the ambulence. I sat down in shock. They checked my body to see it still druling with blood. I started to cry when I saw the boys through the window. I cried even louder when I felt a lot of pressure on my stomach. I started to quickly shut my eyes. I woke up in a hospital bed. I slowly got up. But still feeling a lot of pain. I cried as the thoughts rushed to my mind. I stood up and walked slowly to the hallway. I heard loud moanings in a room I went to check who it was. As soon as I saw the person I had tears streaming down my eyes. I covered my mouth with my hands. W w what's happening doctors? I don't really know. I ran to his side. Babe I'm here okay I'm here. Calm down. I know it hurts just please try and calm down. He looked at me. Thinking this was a dream. Hey stop its not a dream I'm here. I put my hand on his head rubbing my fingers through his hair making the shhhh noise saying it's going to be okay. Okay. Now please calm down they are going to give you some medicine. They gave him two shots and water. He was falling asleep. Alexia? Yes? I love you. I know Blake I love you too now get some rest. Okay. I was rubbing his back to help him sleep and calm down. I stopped after a few minutes. The time was now 4:00. I staid sitting there quietly so that he can rest. Then a few moments later I saw a shadow at the entrance at the door. Jack stop please get away now I said confidentiality. Come here. No. Alexia I swear to god I will come in there and drag you out myself. Fine fine. I walked to him what do you want. Its time. Time for what I said nervously. Coming home with us. He grabbed my arm and yanked it. I yelped in pain. No you said I have to tell my parents I'm doing a school club and coming back later. No say your going to a camp. But for how long don't worry it won't be forever. Okay fine. I called my mom.

Calling mom
Hi mommy. Oh sweetie where have you been we have been worried sick. I'm sorry mom you are so worried but I was asked to go to this camp to be a staff and I had to get stuff ready and couldn't find my phone when I was getting stuff ready for the campers. But I'll be home soon I promise you that mommy. ( I said while looking at Jack nervously) okay Alexia promise? Y yeah mommy I promise. I have to go tell Christian I miss him and love him. And tell dad I will miss him and love him so much. Okay Alexia I will. Mom? I said with tears coming out. Yes Alexia I miss you and love you so much. I miss and love you so much to Alexia. I have to go mom love you see you soon. I said in tears. Okay Alexia bye pumpkin.