That Lie

Alexia
I woke up in the morning to the sound of my brother yelling at me the bus is at the neighbors house. Oh crap I got up like a lightning bolt. Turned on the hot water jumped in and got out and curled my hair with moose.

I got dressed and I put gray sweat pants on and a crop top on. And brushed my teeth. And went down stairs to east a snack for breakfast. I got gum and grabbed my phone off the counter and went to put tennis shoes on and ran to the door and get my book bag and got on the bus.

We were on the bus for six minutes  till we got to the school. I got off and waited for Blake, Stephine,  Keegan and Caitlyn. We walked together. To our lockers me and Blake's and Caitlyns were next to each other. I got a note in my locker saying. Meet me In the gym bestie. What? Who said this. I kissed Blake o the cheek and said I gotta go to gym I guess. Wait why?

I do t know I got a note in my locker said meet e in the gym bestie. Oh that kinda weird. Yup so JM seeing who it is. I walked for a minute or two and finely reaching the gym door I tried to open it but it was locked so I went In the back door. I stepped in the door way and it was dark. When I stepped in some sort of goowie stuff got all over me.

Ahhhh!?!? Who's joke was this!!! The lights turned on and people were taking pictures of me. Everyone was laughing at me. Someone came up to me and said got you. Wait Cleo what?!? Why would you do this? Because it is funny. No its not. And hey Alexia I was just joking about being friends.

With you. I'll never be friends with you. I ran out crying. I banged I to someone but didn't know who I just kept running. The person yelled hey?!! I stopped and turned around and saw Blake. He just realized who I was and looked worried. I looked at him with tears dripping down my cheek.

I ran to him and hugged him. Woe woe Alexia what happened? C c Cleo is what happened. She wrote the note and did a prank and people were laughing and taking pictures of me. Blake why me. Just why me?!? I don't know I'll go talk to her okay you stay here and when I get back we will clean yourself up. Okay? Okay Blakey.

Blake
I am furious. I walked fast to the gym and yelled CLOE COME HERE NOW. What Blake? Don't play dumb Cleo. Why did you do that to her!?! Because its funny. No its not please just stop. Well okay. But not promising. Ugh!! I ran out to Alexia and said do you want to go home and change?

No my dads going to be mad if he sees me like this. Okay then go get your gym clothes. I don't have gym yet I don't have gym clothes. Oh crap. Um well let's go to some laundry because your wearing my gym clothes. Wait what?! Awe no. Really Alexia we are doing laundry.

Oh well okay then. He went to get his gym clothes and I went to the bathroom to take of my underwear and stayed there for thirty minutes till his clothes were done. He gave me the clothes along with my underwear. I went to go in the locker rooms shower to take a quick rinse and dried myself. I got his clothes in and my clean underwear and clean braw on. I put my hair in a messy bun. I got out the the locker room seeing Blake waiting. Awe you look beautiful Alexia. Yeah right. No really you to now let's get to class. Well fine. I walked to class with Blake. While we were walking Elle glared at me.

And Blake wrapped his hand around my waist. We got to social science ad we walked in. There were a seat by Cleo and by Elle. Oh crap this can not he happening Blake. Why don't you sit by Elle. Wait no I'll sit by Cleo. I have to stick up for myself remember okay. I mean you still can help me if you want but right now its just class what's going to happen?

I sat by Cleo. And did my home work. While I was doing my homework Cleo razed her hand and said Alexia asked me hey can I look at your answers real quick. I did not say that Mrs. Mary. You know I would never say that. Cleo get to work and Alexia come sit in the front row. Okay Mrs. Mary. I walked up to the front and traded seats with Keegan. Keegan don't mess with her okay? I whispered. Okay Alexia.

I sat down and finished my homework. I heard giggles and laughing. From two rows back. I looked back and see Keegan and Cleo quick kiss. And the hell rang. I ran to gather my things and ran to Blake and said Cleo kissed Keegan and I ran to Keegan. Keegan!!! Really you kissed. No. Keegan?

Alright alright I did sorry. You should be. She is a bad girl. She put a note in my locker and said come to the gym bestie and I went there and she spilt goowie stuff on me and everyone was laughing and taking pictures so Blake gave me his clothes. Oh Alexia I didn't know I'm sorry. That was just one time.

Okay it better be cause I'm mad at you. I'm sorry its okay but still. Don't talk to her she's bad news. Okay time to go home I walked home with Blake. Everyone was son the bus except us. We wanted to walk home. We put his hand around my shoulder and said what's wrong Alexia.

Keegan kissed Cleo and yeah. Well they won't do it again okay? I promise. Okay. We were home and it was dark. I went Inside and got supper and after I went in the shower. I got out of the shower and put on some pajamas and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went to jump into my bed and sleep.