My birthday

Alexia

I woke up exited I am 18 years old this is amazing I can't believe I'm 18 I got up and went down stairs to get some breakfast. I made myself pancakes. I made fruit syrup. I ate my breakfast. It was a weekend so I asked my parents if we can go out to dinner tonight for my birthday. Yes we can Alexia.

Yes can we go to Texas Road house? Yes we can yay I'm so exited. I started to walk to the sink to do the dishes. I plugged the sink and put some songs on loud. Since everyone went shopping for a supprise I guess. I started to put some soap into the water and put the some dishes into the water and the rest into the other sink.

I started to clean a plate that had a lot of food on it I plugged my nose and went to the garbege. I went back to rince it with water and started to scrub it. I was almost done with the dishes. I felt like someone was watching me for some reason.

I put my mind of to the side of that and finished cleaning the sink and drying it. Until arms wrapped around my waist slowley. Blake stop I'm cleaning. I heard a chuckle. Haha baby doll guess again. Oh heck no!!! Jack what are you doing I started to look down at my hands that were shaking.

Alexia don't be scarred he whispered in my ear with his minty breath that gave me a shiver down my spine. He moved me so I can face him. Alexia baby why are you so scarred of me. I I. Awe Alexia stop stuttering. I'm here he hugged me I didn't hug him for one second. Jack please just leave me alone. No Alexia.

I won't and happy birthday. Thank you I started to smile. Then I stepped closer to him to trick him. I smacked him in the face and started running up stairs to my room. I fell as he tackled me. Alexia don't leave that's not nice!!?? Can you just get off me you stupid jerk!!!

Awe there's my bad girl I used to know. I'm not yours and I'm not bad. I started screaming for Blake. Shut up Alexia. He smacked me in the face. Ouch. Alexia don't tell anyone you saw me you got it. I I. Because if you tell I'll make you live in hel* but I.

No Alexia not even Blake. Oh jack you don't scare me. Your going to have to try harder. Okay I'll be back later then and see if you tell Blake. Okay go now. I cried. When he said he will be back later. I talked to myself I have to leave now before he comes back.

I went up stairs to see Blake sitting there waiting for me. I quickly whipped the tears off my face. Blake stood up looking at me in worried eyes. Awe Alexia what's wrong? Nothing. Oh my god Alexia yes there is just tell me. I can't Blakey!!! Well why not?

He said I can't!!! Wait Alexia who said you can't? I can't say. Don't you get it. I'm going to get hurt. And I'm already hurt. Alexia sit down. I sat down beside him. Alexia. Come here I leaned in his lap and cried. Alexia please tell me. But he'll hurt me again. Alexia who? JACK.

I said in a quiet tone. Oh no I said it I have to go I have to get out of here before he comes back for me!!! Alexia don't leave. Blakey I have to. I have no choice. Yes you do. Don't let him control your life. I'm sorry I have to go I stood up and got a big suit case I layed it flat on my bed and started racing to my drawers and getting clothes.

I'm trying to hold back all those tears. I started feeling tears stream down my face and that's when it hit me. I fell to the ground started crying. I felt so scared like he was somewhere near me laughing at me. Blake ran to me hugging me. Its okay Alexia. No its not. No its not. Its not okay.

I'm scared and I just want to go hide where no one can find me. Alexia calm down. I can't calm down I'm scared. Okay Alexia let's go get you some tea for you to calm down and a movie and wait for your parents and brother to come back. Okay.