Singing

Alexia
I was at school. My 4th period. My music teacher came into the science class and asked for me. Everybody looked at me and said ooooo Alexia's in trouble. No I'm not I said. I walked out with her and she said would you like to sing for lunch today after this class. Sure what song any song you want. Okay. I'll sing A Thousand Years. Great.

I went to practice the song. Hey is anyone else singing. Yes Elle is. Oh. I got to the lunch room and sang. It was time for lunch so I went to get my lunch and other people to. I sat down and ate. All the people were sitting and eating. A few minutes after eating my name was called to go up on stage.

I was dining A Thousand Years. I started singing. I was amazing everyone was standing up and cheering. Till Cleo was walking through the crowd and saw me. She was laughing. I sang the wrong verse when she laughed. I ran off the stage. Keegan saw me running. A few minutes past and Elle sang a song that I forgot what it was called.

Keegan walked up to me and saw me have tears in my eyes. When everyone else had there eyes on Elle. He sat next to me and said Alexia what's wrong? Cleo made me nervous and I sang the wrong verse. He looked at me straight in the eyes and said Alexia I am so sorry. He put his hand on my hand. He leaned in and our lips touched.

He kissed me. I froze in shock. He thought I was responding. But nope. A few moments of kissing him he leaned back and smiled and I say right after the kiss I'm dating Blake remember? Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were responding no I wasn't I was frozen in shock. I'm sorry.

Blake
I'm marching while running to Alexia and keegan. What the hell Alexia your cheating on me?!? No no Blakey I'm not. No dont call me Blakey. Fine you to love each other. Cause we are done Alexia. Wait Blakey. Stop calling me that! Okay Blake just let me explain. No there's nothing to explain!!! YOU GUYS KISSED. WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN. please Blake. I'm going I'm out of here. I'm walking fast Down the hall heading towards outside.

Alexia
BLAKE WAIT UP. No. BLAKE PLEASE? I got a hold of his arms and pushed him against the wall softly. Blake wait. What. I didn't kiss him. I don't believe you. Please believe me. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you I cried.

He pushed me back a little hard. He's walking outside to his car. He got in his car. I ran to his side of the window. And said please don't leave me. I need you. No you don't Alexia you obviously need keegan more then me. He road off to his house and left me on the road alone.

I ran back inside crying. I ran to Keegan in frustration. KEEGAN WHY COULDN'T YOU TELL HIM FOR YOURSELF. THE MIGHT BE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME NOW. THANKS ALIT Keegan. I ran outside. And sat on the sidewalk looking at the cars hoping that he would come back. He didn't come back.

I was just sitting there in the freezing night. It started to rain. Great just what I needed sitting on a sidewalk outside my school at night when its raining. I looked on my phone to see what time it was it was 9:40 past my bed time. My mom called me but I ignored the call. She figured I was still at the school.

So she went there. I saw my moms car with my mom and dad. They saw me having my head down in the rain. They ran to me. Oh honey why didn't you come home. Ask Keegan what happened. He will explain everything. Okay Alexia let's go home. No I don't want to go home. I want to be misrible out here. Honey get in the car. No I ran away and say I'm the corner of the school. I sat there in tears crying so much. My mom found me and grabbed my hand naming me go onto the car.

I sat in the back seat of the car and they asked me what happened. Keegan saw me crying he went to me he kissed me I was frozen in shock Blake saw he's mad and I stayed in the rain and here I am. He won't let me explain.

We were home and they asked me who made you cry? Blake's ex girlfriend he's a bad girl. She used him. And she is mean. Awe Alexia don't let boys and girls get to you. Mom I. Going to go to bed. Okay but hold on take a snack with you. Okay mom. I went up stairs while eating. I brushed my hair and put on some pajamas and went to wash my face and go to me.

Thank you for reading this chapter I know. I know there fighting. But they need some time apart for a few chapters. Love you readers