Cheer me up

Alexia
I woke up to the bang on my door. Ugh why is someone knocking on my door at 6:00 in the morning. I got out of bed and headed down stairs. I walked to the door and said who the heck is here at 6:00 in the morning? Its me Alexia. Who? Omg Alexia its Caitlyn. Oh well what are you doing here? I'll tell you when I come in! Rawer okay then come in.

Caitlyn
I sat down on her couch. And said are you okay? No tell me why your here. Okay okay I'm not going to school today. I'm ditching to hang out with you for the whole day. Awe Caitlyn you didn't have to do that. Well I wanted to. Well what do you want to do Alexia.

I don't know I didn't plan anything. All I planned was sleep watch romantic movies and eat popcorn and ice cream and go in the bath. Well today's going to change Alexia. Why?

Well we are going out for ice cream and going to a movies and go to the mall and go to a spa. Wait really? Yes really. Yay. But your not wearing that. Why not. Um because your wearing sweatpants and a baggy cute shirt. But its comfy?! (Sad face) come along. She walked up stairs and I said okay. She was looking through my drawer.

Alexia why do you still have his jacket. I don't know I didn't give it back yet. Alexia you need to return it now. But that the only thing I have left of him. Alexia its time to move on. But I.

But nothing. But Caitlyn I need to explain what happened when I get a chance to. Fine alright. But let's get you some clothes. Fine okay okay. Ooo what about this belly shirt. Oh woe Caitlyn I think we have different tastes I fashion.

Why do you have it if your not going to wear it. Oh true. I put it on and (cut off by Caitlyn woe Alexia go in the shower first. Oh alright fine. I went to take a quick shower and got out. I went into my room where Caitlyn is I grabbed to class this that she wanted me to wear and put it on. I looked in the mirror and said wow Caitlyn you have a good taste in fashion.

Thanks girl now let's go. Fine okay last one to the car is going to walk. What no way!?! Yes way bye see you walking. I ran down stairs and caught up to her and touched the car door. Ha beat you now you have to walk. Alexia I was just kidding. Oh I opened the car door and sat in the seat.

Caitlyn drove to the ice cream shack I got all the flavors with all the toppings. We paid and went to the mall. We went shopping for clothes and went to go get popcorn in the poppy's popcorn shop. After that we went to the movies we got to see a Scarry movie witch I forgot what it was called.

We had Mountain Dew with candy and more popcorn. After the movie we were so full. I wanted to sleep though the pain. But we had one more thing to do. Alexia last thing. What could it possibly be Caitlyn. Um the spa. Ooo yay beat you to the car. Ah wait.

Hold up my stomach still hurts awe she came back and said well come on hurt up. Its going to be worth it if we run. OK. I got to the car and sat down. I slept through the music till someone stopped the car. Alexia come on hurry up. Okay okay.

I got out of the car and rushed into the spa place. I sat down in the waiting room by Caitlyn. A few minutes later our name was called. We went to the dark room and played on the table. We were laying on our stomachs. While they did there stuff. A few hours later. We were done.

We got up and went outside the room to the desk and pages. We went outside in the pitch black night and went in our car. And drove home. By the time we got home. We were so tired we couldn't make our way back to my room so we slept on my couch. And fell deep asleep.

Sorry this was short. I needed to update sooner. Hope you guys liked this. I know I did. Please like comment good stuff and not bad stuff. Please and thank you all for reading this this is so exiting for we to be writing books.