Why Didn't You Let Me Explain

Blake
I woke up to Alexia snoring. It was morning. I woke her up and said good morning. Good morning.

Alexia
Hey can I tell you something? Sure what's up? Well when we broke up because of that thing. Why didn't you let me explain what I had to say? I don't know Alexia. Yes you do tell me now. Alexia leave it alone. Why? I just want to know why you broke up with me. Alexia I don't know okay. Okay then.

I'm going to go in the shower bye. bye see you after. Okay. I went to my bathroom and stripped off my clothes and turned my water on hot and stepped in. I did my regular routine and turned the shower off. I got my towel and wrapped it around my warm wet body.

I stepped out of the shower and went to my room and walked to my dresser. I got my white braw and pink Victorious secret underwear also. And black skirt that is skinny to see my gorgeous sides. With a small zipper in the front. And braided the bottom half with little braids. I sat I my bed and put my hands up to my forehead.

Blake
I sat up and put my hand on her shoulder and asked what's wrong. Don't touch me Blake. I stood up and walked away from him. I went down stairs and walked out onto my porch. I laid there with my eyes closed. I felt so warm from the sun till something blocked my view of warmth. Alexia sit up.

What happened back there? You, you are what happened Blake. I'm tired of fighting. When something isn't my fault. You always have to assume it was me instead of talking to me about it. Witch drives me crazy. I'm sorry. Alexia. I'm not sure if you mean it. And I'm going to school. I know I'm late but at least I'm going.

Alexia
I stood up and walked to my bathroom and put on makeup and took out my small braides. And dragged my fingers through the braides. And brushed my teeth. I walked down stairs to see Blake still sitting there. I felt bad. But I know I had to go to school. I put my mind off of him to the sound of my car running.

My dad took my car to work. I was stuck taking the bus. I waiting for the bus. J saw the bus and stepped in. I took my seat in the back. Someone said to me hey what are you doing back here. Go in the front. Um no don't tell me what to do. Well I'm older then you so.

I looked at her and said I know your older then me but don't tell me what to do. Okay. Its just a stupid regular seat. Its not like no one was sitting here. She went back to being quiet. That's what I thought.

Soon we were at school people were walking off the bus. I walked in line to go off the bus I saw my best friend Caitlyn. I ran to her and and said hey. Hey girl. Hi how are you Alexia? I'm good I guess. Why do you say that? Because Blake and I had a fight this morning because I asked why he didn't let me explain.

Alexia what I suggest is that you forget about it and just be happy. Don't you want to be happy? Well yeah. Well then put it behind you. Fine I will. Class started. I did my home work. After an hour or so it was time for lunch. I told the lunch lady's what I wanted and they gave me the food.

I sat down and started eating. Someone walked up behind me and closed my eyes. Blake stop I'm eating( laugh). Guess again sweetheart. Alexia you might want to run!! Why Caitlyn? The same whisper talked again with minty breath. Oh crap no no no no no. I turned around slowly to see Jack. Jack why are you here?

I came to be different Alexia. Yeah okay but can you be different far away from me? Nope. Why just leave me alone I started to stand up. Alexia sit down. I sat down quickly. Alexia I came here to see you. Awe really well I gotta go far away from you I stood up and I was fast walking. I looked behind me and I saw him yelling at me.

I ran faster and faster. I must have hit something pretty hard. OUCH I was thrown back from what I banged into to the ground and wall. I saw Blake running to me in worrying. Oh my gosh Alexia. BLAKE. I grabbed onto his arms and pulled myself up and told him we need to run. What Alexia what do you mean? Before I could say anything. I was grabbed by my waist and pulled into another chest. I kicked my way out. Of the persons grip but it was no use. I was dragged out of his arms and I face planted to the ground. I yelped in pain. I was out.

Blake
Dude what the heck man!?! I ran over to Alexia and lifted her up into my arms. I turned around to see Jacks fist hit my face and I flew to the ground along with Alexia in my arms. I thought you were stronger Blake? I thought you were more protective? I am.

You don't know me Jack. And why would you come to me in the first place at the ice cream shack? She panicked when she saw you I had to. No you didn't you just made things worse. You know what shut up Jack. And why are you even like this? Because I hated how she looked at other guys when we dated.

Okay Jack it was along time ago get the hell over it. No Blake. Okay but just leave her alone. Nope. But I'll let you a warning this time next time I would run away from me fast. Are you threatening her. No both of you. The police showed up and tried to get a hold of Jack.

Dude guys it took you long enough to get here. He threatened us. Well sir its not going to happen. Okay. I got so worried I looked over to Alexia she didn't wake up yet I have to take her to the nurse. I took her to the nurses office and told her everything.

She had me lay Alexia on the bed. She took her a shot and went to the sink to get a wash cloth and got warm cold water to wake her up. She layed it on her forehead. She woke up a few hours later. She started to say random things.

Alexia
Where am I? Owch my head hurts like crazy what happened? Jack pushed you to the ground. And were you even there?!? Wait let me guess you weren't. Gosh I need to go now. I sat up slowly while I put my hand on my forehead.

I need to get away from him right now nurse. Let me go now. I started to cry. Um nurse why is she acting like this? Its the shot. Oh why to stop the pain it has sidafects.

Nurse let me go now. No I'm sorry. Just go back to sleep and your parents will be here soon. No no I don't want them to know what happened. They will get mad. I passed out.

A few hours later I woke up in my bed with my pajamas on. I I was confused why I was in my pajamas. But I was to tired to get out of bed to ask so I went to sleep.

Thank you for reading my book I so proud that I have gone this far into my book I hope you like, share, comment. I love you my readers