Till The Day I Have To Leave

Alexia
I'm in his bed and his arms rapped around me. He's like cuddling with a stuffed bear its so cute. He yawned and said good morning sunshine how did you sleep? Good how did you sleep? Like an angel sleeping on a cloud. Oh wow you must be pretty comfy then.

Yup I was sleeping in heaven cause you were my teddy bear. Want some breakfast babe? Sure I'll take some pancakes and some juice. Okay I'll be right back go get changed. Okay Blake. I went to the bathroom to put on some shorts and a TShirt.

I brushed my hair and put my hair in a pony tail and washed my face after 10 minutes of getting ready I was walking down stairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I got a text from my brother.

Christian
Hey Alexia we are leaving to go back home later so be back here in a few minutes.

Alexia
Awe but I don't want to leave.

Christian
Why because you don't want to leave Blake?

Alexia
Haha funny and yes, and fine I'll be back in a few. Bye Christian

Christian
Bye Alexia see you I a few.

Alexia
I can't leave today I just can't I went to the kitchen and saw Mr and Mrs Ryder talking to Blake. Hey Blake I need to talk to you. Me to Alexia I have to leave today. Well me to. So I have to leave I a few minutes.

Awe I have to leave in an hour. Okay well how is this going to work Alexia? I don't know but we can do this. Well I elate my pancakes and he ate his pancakes I had to go I didn't want to but I had to. Well Blake I guess this is goodbye. Wait Alexia here's my number. Okay I'll text it now if its right.

Alexia
Hey

Blake
Hey babe

Alexia
Yay it works I'll text you when I'm in the car okay I promise. And I promise I'll text you back as soon as I can okay. What ever we do we will always still love each other right. Yes Alexia of course. I love you Alexia, I love you to Blake. We both lean in to each other at the same time to kiss each other he hugged me.

I took a picture of us hugging and another picture of us kissing. He said have a safe trip home I'll miss you so much I'll think about you Evey hour of evry day. Okay Blake bye. I'm walking back to the house and I walked up the pourch and opens the door and went up stairs to pack my stuff.

I cryed when I first thought of how we first met I didn't know it would end like this. I'm in pain I'm sad and tired. When I was done packing my stuff I packed it in the car in the trunk. I saw mom dad and Christian and they saw me sad and asked me ate you going to be okay. No guys I'm not going to be okay I loved him.

Now he's going to go and I am going we are going our separate ways. I'm just going to go in the car okay I'll see you guys in the car. They packed there stuff and they went in the car and we went. Wait stop I forgot something?!? I opens mlthe car door and ran o the pourch and opened the door and got his clothes that he gave me and jacket.

I wore the jacket out of the house and when to opens the car door and steped in and buckled my seat belt and my mom said did you get what you needed? Yes mom I did (smile). We were driving and I sat there and the song where are you now by Justin Bieber. I cryed at this song it reminds me of Blake and I. We were driving for a few hours and we went to the bathroom and got some snacks I got a twix and snickers and skittles and a poweraid.

Then we went in the car and I had my skittles and a sip of my poweraid and went to bed cause I was tired. A few hours later were at our house and school starts tomorrow. Yay school, ugh. It was 9:00 at night so when we got inside we went straight to bed first I texted Blake.

Alexia
Hey Blake sorry I fell asleep now I have to go to bed.

Blake
Okay well goodnight love you but guess what I'm going to a new school.

Alexia
Really that's great.

Blake
Yup I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight babw love you

Alexia
Love you to babe goodnight

Hope you guys enjoyed this I can't wait till next chapter you're goig to love it.