The Sleepover At His House

I just woke up and I went down stairs to go wash my face and get some breakfast. I had pancakes and some fruit. When I was done I went to go up stairs to get some clothes on and I put on a pink cut off shirt with my sports braw and some plain blue shorts.

I went down stairs to brush my teeth and straghtend my hair and put it up on a pony tail since it was going to be hot out. I didn't do my makeup cause I don't need to put makeup on. So I looked in the mirror and said I am so ready for the day.

So I told my fam that I was going to go to Blake's house till tomorrow but don't know what time. They said don't do anything stupid okay. Okay mom and dad. I went back up stairs to get my PJs and my toothbrush and tooth paste and went to his house.

I was walking walking walking I looked and I saw it. It was small but, I don't know it just looks small. I went up to the porch and just walked straight in and Blake being himself tackled me because he thought I was an entruder.

Blake
Ahhh entruder I'll get you and kick you out erg.

Alexia
Owch really Blake I'm not an entruder I'm just your girlfriend, and why would you think I'm and entruder?

Blake
Um because you just walked in, and I have evry right to think that and tackle you if even I knew or not

Alexia
Oh wow okay are you a football player or something cause you tackled me pretty hard?

Blake
Actuly yes yes I am a football player.

Alexia
Well yay I have a boyfriend that is a football player.

Blake
So yeah um let's go say hi to my parents.

Alexia
Okay (walking into living room sitting on the couch) hi Blake's parents

Blake's parents
Oh hello dear call us Mrs and Mr Ryder

Alexia
Okay hey Mrs and Mr Ryder thank you for having me here to spend the night

Mrs Ryder
Oh your spending the night here we didn't discus that Blake did we now. Funny thing mom I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell us. I don't know I just didn't think it would matter that much.

Really Blake it wouldn't matter if a girl sleeps over here. Mom don't get mad and its not just a girl her names Alexia and she's my girlfriend. I know dear. But I don't think she can spend the night sweatie.

MOM SHES GOING IN A COUPLE OF DAYS THIS MIGHT BE THE ONLY TIME FOR THAT THEN WE CANT SEE EACHOTHER. DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO BE SAD OR IN A BAD MOOD? Honey(mom comeing towards me to pat my shoulder) ( cut off my Blake) (MOM NO DONT TOUCH ME)

Blake
Walking up stairs to my room and slam the door and crying.

Alexia
Well I better go see him. I'm walking up stairs and opens his door to see him crying under his blankets. Awe Blakey what's wrong.

Blake
I'm going to miss you and my mom doesn't want you to spend the night and she knows that you have to move back to your house.

Alexia
Awe Blake its going to be okay and stop talking fast. We still get to text and far away relationships arent bad.

Blake
Well I want to sleep with you, cuddle with you go out with you, wach movies together, kiss, hug. Alexia had tears coming down that made me cry more.

Alexia
What Blake said I cryed I wanted that so much but now it will never happen. Well I have to go I guess goodbye a tear running down my face. I walked out of the room down stairs and said my goodbyes and I opens the door and shut it but I was still inside.

I quietly walked up stairs and opens his door when he was still under his covers when I left and I jumped on him and quietly yell entruder in Blake's bed. And he freaked out and said what the Hecks you doing here I thought you left? Nope I didn't ha ha who's bad now Blake? this girl!

Blake
Haha you've got me haha good one and awe my good girl is sorta bad (pinching her cheaks)

Alexia
Ugh I'm going in the bathroom to change. Hey can I come with? Um no. Come on babe we won't be here together you know. Well I know its just that I've never did this before(crossing my arms nearvously).

Its okay I get it, I've been there. Okay well I'm going. Okay see you in a few. I'm walking in the bathroom I strip I put my underwear and braw off and put new underwear on and I put on bed shorts and a plain shirt.

I messed my hair up for just to be funny and I brushed me teath and washed my teeth. I walked out and I jumped in bed and kissed his lips. He emedietly responded back. We were have the best time till his mom walked in on us

Mrs Ryder
Oh wow I'm sorry did I interuped you guys?!? I thought you left Alexia?
Mom its fine its not the end the of the world I'm sure moms have done this many times.

Well I know Blake but now isnt the (cut off by Blake) mom just stop and please leave I don't need you to tell me what to do I'm 15 now and she's 14 yeah she's young but we are young and in love mom. So please can you leave my room. Yes honey but don't do anything then that okay. Okay mom

Blake
Now where were we honey (smirk).

Alexia
Well honey I think we were kissing but your mom said no. Alexia do you really think I would listen to my mom. Well no but. I know I know your the kind of girl who listens to people and never have fun. Hey I can be fun. Yup sure you can. Yeah I'll prove it right now. Oh you will?
Yes, I pole his shirt and made our body's touched.

I kissed him slow I was moving my lips to his bottom lip. He pold his shirt off and I never did yet. I started to kiss down to kiss stomach and back up to his lips. He flipped me over carfuly and I lifted my shirt up so he can kiss my stomach. I thought we where going to far so I said let's stop please.

Okay Alexia he flipped his back on the bed again and he took me with him and I was laying on top of him. We were cuddling and he whispered in my ear with his soft warm chental voice and said go to sleep my little princess. Just the sound and warmth of his voice I could sleep with that all day.

Hope you enjoyed this please please please give me some ideas I should do just chat with me for ideas thank you.