Letting The Bad Boy Inside

Dad
Alexia he's a bad boy you don't hang out with bad boys okay

Alexia
I'm hanging out with him and I don't care dad ok cause... I love him.

Blake
Wait you do?

Alexia
Yes I guess I do I mean you saved me and how can I forget that day.

Mom
Honey go to your room now?!?

Alexia
Okay mom I'll go to my room. But don't expect me to stay in there.( walking up stairs)(Blake walks home)

Christian
Wow this vacation is weird. When do we go home exactly.

Mom and Dad
Next week okay

Christian
So how long is she going to stay growned

Mom
Two days cause she has to see him some time and they have to know each other like I said.

Alexia
(Crying into pillow) why do they have to do this why. I mean a guy like that why would he ever like me I'm to ugly. I don't know what to do or say. I mean he taught me how to swim and he kissed me. I wonder if he's using me for another girl? Most likely yes. But I thought he was the one I mean he saved me I can't stop thinking about it. Well he did say he loved me. What do I do? I heard foot steps going up stairs and it was my brother

Christian
How are you doing

Alexia
Bad please just go away.

Christian
Okay okay( putting his hands up in serender)(walking down stairs)

Mom and Dad
Honey are you okay (dad) I'm sorry Alexia it is just for the best.

Alexia
DAD FOR THE BEST REALLY HE SAVED MY LIFE AND YOU DONT EVEN CARE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE PLEASE JUST GET OUT. I just want to be alone right now.

Mom and Dad
Okay we will be down stairs if you need us okay?

Alexia
Okay. While they went down stairs I got off my bed and get on some regular plain shorts and a tank top and put my hair up In a pony tale and put on some sunscreen. I went down stairs to get my flip flops on and went the the dock and put my feet in the water.

It was relaxing so I played there and took a nap till Blake pushes me in. I was freaked out but then I got my hands on the dock and went up the ladder and said the the heck did you do that for and before I could even let him finish I pushed him in.

Blake
What the heck did you do that for Alexia?!?

Alexia
Because you pushed me in. (Laughing and pointing) while I was laughing and pointing he grabbed my finger and polded me in. And he said haha last look who wet now.

Blake
Do you want to play a game?

Alexia
Sure what game?

Blake
The color game.

Alexia
Sure

Blake
I'll hold you like a baby and you have to guess the color I am thinking of okay?

Alexia
Okay. (I get on to his arms) and he says what color am I thinking of I said blue

Blake
Nope I dump you in the water plug your nose.

Alexia
Okay (under water) got back out orange

Blake
Yes I ask her again if she wanted to play she said nope so she got out and went to the dock. And I went out and sat next to her.

Alexia
I just don't know why my dad doesn't like you that much. I mean what's not to like about you.

Blake
Um I'm a bad boy, and he had very right to be Alexia. I mean yeah I'm not the guy that he wants for you but at least you like me

Alexia
Um you mean love, Blake (smile)

Blake
Well I better go home its getting dark. I'll see you tomorrow maybe.

Alexia
Okay bye (waving goodbye) I'm running back inside when he grabs my waist before I step on the porch. He pulls me me and said I'm not going yet. Just follow me I have to tell you somthing.

Blake
Alexia come on faster. Lol you don't have to go fast just take your time let's just walk.

Alexia
(Talking in my head) what the heck is he talking about I'm not going to walk I'm running its dark and cold.

Blake
You look cold do you need my jacket Alexia?

Alexia
Yes please I'm cold thank you so much we arrived at the place.