It's happening

Stephanie's POV: Vince left and Paul said "you can come out now." I opened the door and walked over to him and said "I'll see you after your match." Paul smiled and said "yes." I walked out the door when I did I was so happy I had to tell someone i have a date with Paul.

Paul's Pov: I have to break up with Chyna. I got dressed and walked to her dressing room i opened the door and saw her making out with Jericho. They.They didn't see me so i texted her and said "I'm breaking up with you. Tell Jericho i said good luck."

Stephanie's Pov: I was walking down the hallway smiling when Trish status said "what are you so happy about?" I stopped and said " I have a date." Trish smiled and said "with who?" I smiled and said "Paul!" There was a moment of silence then Trish said "triple h the guy that you have been staring and smiling about for the past day and a half?" I got butterflies in my stomach and smiler and I said "yes.Him!" Trish smiled and said "don't you have to get ready?" I said "yes.Help me please?" Trish thought about it for a minute and said "yes!" I quickly grabbed her hand and started running to my dressing room and in the way there my mom asked "why r u running?" We were still running and I said "I have a date." My mother was shocked. We kept running until we got to my dressing room and I began to get ready. I turned the TV on and Trish picked out a really pretty red dress and did my makeup was almost done. I looked at the TV and their match was almost over. Then Trish said "are you nervous?" I said "yes I'm so nervous. I really like him." Trish said "don't worry you'll do fine just be yourself I mean he agreed to your date. He likes you." The match ended as Trish was finishing my makeup. Trish said "all done." Then I looked at my self and Trish said"you look beautiful." I said " it's all cause of you. Thank you!" Trish smiled and said " your welcome. I would help you anytime."Then Trish left.