Her birthday

Paul's pov: Steph and Linda were sleeping so I got up and so did Vince because we still didn't decide what do for birthday. I saw at the table and said "What are we going to for her birthday it's in 2 hours and we still have nothing not even an idea of what we could do?" Vince said " I don't know. Your her husband you should know." I said "I don't know ever since she got pregnant everything changed." Vince said "Well she loves food." I said "We can make her breakfast,lunch,and dinner tommrow and we can both get flowers and chocolate. " Vince said "That's a good idea." I said "Lets go." We quietly got our shoes and jackets and left. We took separate cars. I went in the store and found the biggest bouquet of roses and the biggest thing of chocolate and a huge bear. I went out and pit my stuff in the car found Vince and went back to the house. I grabbed the stuff and Vince went in first to see if they we're awake and Steph was so he took her into the kitchen and I snuck the stuff down stairs and snuck back up stairs. Steph said "Where did you guys go?" I said "For a walk." Steph said "Yes we went for a walk at almost 12:00." Steph walked down the hallway into the bathroom and came out 5 minutes later. We both watched her as she walked and Steph said "What do you want?" It was 11:57 and I looked at Vince and showed him the time and I went down stairs and Steph said "Where are you going?" I said "Just stay there." I got to the top of the stairs and Vince was there I gave him the stuff he bought and we walked into the kitchen and I said "Happy birthday baby!" Vince said "Happy birthday Steph!" She smiled and grabbed the bear and hugged it then Steph said "You guys are the best!" I smiled and said "Anything for you princess!" Steph looked at Vince and said "Am I going to work tommrow?" Vince said "What do you think?" Steph said "No..." I looked at her and nodded. Steph said "You guys do everything together." We both said "No we don't. " Steph laugh and said "Who told my dad we bought a house and that I need to come in late several times and he agreed with you and then you both say I don't have to work tommrow....." Steph hugged us both and said "Thank you guys! I mean dad I love my job and everything but it gets a little too hard espically with a growing child in me." Vince laughed and said "Anytime you need help I will get you help just don't be afraid to ask." Steph nodded and said "Mom is still sleeping." Vince walked over to her and picked her up like a baby and said "Goodnight guys love you!" He walked up stairs. I said "You ready for bed princess." Steph said "Absolutely. " I said "You know I would pick you up and carry you upstairs? But your growing a child in your stomach so... I can't do that." Steph said "I know baby." She kissed me a grabbed my hand and went up stairs and went to sleep. I woke up and thankfully Steph was still asleep. I slowly got up and went down stairs and Vince and Linda we're sitting at the table and said "You ready? " I said "Let's do it." We all started cooking. An hour later we we're finished we made pancakes,Bacon,eggs , and muffins. We grabbed the food and put it on a tray and took it up to her she was sleeping with the bear wrapped around her. I said "Good Morning Beautiful!" Steph slowly sat up and said "Good Morning Baby!" I said " Here Baby eat your breakfast me, dad, and mom made if for you." Steph smiled and said "Thank you guys."Steph sat there and ate her breakfast and i said "So what do you want to do today?" Steph said "I don't know if i wasn't pregnant i would go get drunk like i usually do." I said "Yea that's not a good idea. We could start moving things to the new house?" Steph said 'That's a good idea. I'm going to take a shower first." Steph got up and hopped in the shower and I waited for her to get done and then I got in I couldn't get in with her at her parents house her father would kill me. She finished in the shower and then we went home and kept packing and then we finshed and I carried everything out to the truck and then we headed to the new house and I took everything and put it in the right room and me and Steph unpacked them. We finally finshed the long day of un-pacing it was about 6 and it was time for dinner and then bed so i went in the kitchen and started making dinner for me and Steph it took me about an hour to make dinner and i set the table and everything Steph is usally already at the table but she was not at the table so i went to look for her and she was outside by the pool just sitting there with her feet in the water i came out and sat next to her and said "Babe. You okay?"Steph said " Yea . I'm fine" I said "No your not. I can tell I know you better than anybody?" Steph said"I do not know if i can do this.I mean what if i am a horible mother?I know you are going to be a great father bbbbecause of the wy you trest our niece's and nephew's What if i mess everything up?" I hugged Steph and said"you woll be a great mother .You have had an amazing mom and shw shown you everything she knows and your not doing this alone.You will never have to do this alone. Steph you will be a great mother." Steph said " You think so?" I said "Absolutely now let's ho get dinner."we walked back inside and went to the table and ate dinner then took showers anď went to bed.