The test

Stephanie's pov: Omg I have been throwing up for a couple days now. I'm going to the doctors on Friday when I have off. I'm going to the store tommrow to get a few things to see if it makes me feel better so I can do my job.

Paul'sPov: Steph has been sick for a few days now and I don't know what to do I have brought her medicine and have been taking care of her as much as I could she doesn't like me to. But I want to that's what I'm suppose to do it but she won't let me. I need to go talk to Vince. I walked to his office and knocked on the door. And Vince said "Come in." I said "Can I talk to you for a second?" Vince said "sure." I said "You known how much I love Steph?" Vince said " Yea?" I said " We have been together for about 6 months now and I wanted to ask for your permission to ask her to marry me?" Vince said "Of course Paul. I would want her to marry you I wouldn't want anyone else." I smiled and said "Will you help me wtihe the proposal?" Vince said "Sure. What do you need me to do?" I said " Tell her you , linda , and shane want to have dinner with the both of us at her favorite place and afterwards hang out at my place. But don't tell her I know or anything. And after we are done Steph will ride back with one of you and Linda and me and Shane will go setup. So when she walks into the house. BAM proposal. What do you think?" Vince said "That sounds like a really good idea. I knew you two were ment for each other. Now go take care of your soon to be wife." We got up I huged Vince and said "Thank you. " And walked out.

Steph's POV: Ugh I feel so horrible and I just want to eat everything I see.
I had a frown on my face. Trish said "Why that frown?" I said "I don't feel very good I have been throwing up every morning and having been wanting to eat everything. " Trish said "I had the same kind of problems when I was pregnant." I said "Wait what? I got to go." I ran out to the parking lot and went to the store and grabbed 4 pregnancy tests. And dove home. Paul wouldn't be home for another couple of hours he has to rehurse his entrance for extreme money in the bank he has a huge math with the undertaker. I ran up starirs and took a test. And waited. And waited. When it was finally done. I couldn't believe it I took the other three and I can't believe it. But I'm pregnant. I don't want to tell paul yet . I want to do it in a cute way. I got in my car and called my mom and asked if she was home alone and she said yes I told her I was comming over. I went over there. And she poured some wine and handed me a glass and I went to go drink it and then put it down. Mom said "What's wrong. Why won't you drink your wine?" I said "You see the thing is I can't."mom said "Why not?" With a big smile on her face. I said " Well that's because.... I'm pregnant." Mom said "Omg yay. Have you told paul yet?"I said "No. I just found put but I don't want to tell him yet I want to do it in a cute way." Mom said "OK. How can I help?" I said "Well Friday is our anniversary. I want to get him shirt that says best dad ever. Will you go and have it made for me?" Mom said "Absolutely. When did you plan on telling your father?" Dad walks in and says "Tell me what?" I said "you said you were alone." Mom said "I was." Dad said "Tell me what?" I said" well you see the thing is. Well here." I handed him a bag. He opened it and looked at me. I said " I guess your having a grandkid." Dad huged me and said. "Congratulations. Have you told paul yet?" I said "No but I have a cute way to just don't tell him and mom don't tell dad what I'm going to do." She noded. I said "Well I have to go back to work." Dad said "Wait me your mother and Shane want to have dinner with you and paul on Friday. I already talked to him and he said he will if you will. " I said "Sure." And walked out. Really it's our aniversary and he wants to have dinner with my dad. Ugh.

Vince's POV : "Honey can I talk to you for a minute? " I said. Linda said"Sure." I said "OK so Paul came to me today and asked to marry Steph." Linda said "Omg that's great." I said"And he is going to do it after dinner on Friday that's why we are a having dinner paul wants us to be there when he proposes." Linda said "Steph is was going to tell paul on their anivsersary." I said"That's great." I said "Well I have to go. I just came back to do this ." Then I kissed her and walked out.