Payback

Vince's pov: Me and Linda pulled up and ran into the hospital to see Steph sitting on the floor with here knees in her chest and her face in her knees. I could hear her crying. We ran over to her and hugged her and asked her what happened. Steph said " Paul came and got me from work around 6:00 and we were walking to the car when the car came flying twords us and didn't stop or even beep the horn to let us know that they were coming and they hit Paul without even stopping to see if he was ok." I said "That's terrible." Steph said "What if he doesn't make it and i have to raise this baby without him? I can't do that i can't live without him." I said "He is going to be fine. You are not going to loose him.Just trust me. Ok?" Steph nodded and put her head back into her knees. Steph said "I have to go call his mom. I will be right back."

Steph's pov: I got up and went outside and called Paul's mom and said "Pat,we need to talk." Pat said "Ok. Is everything ok?" I said "It's about Paul. He came to get me from work and when we were walking to the car this car just came flying twords us didn't beep or even try to stop and Paul pushed me out of the way and they hit him and didn't even stop to see if he was ok." I started crying and Pat said "Is he ok?" I said "I don't know they took him back a little while ago and they won't tell me anything or let me see him." Pat said "Ok. I will be there soon. Just call me if they tell you anything before i get there?" I said "Ok." And hung up the phone and cleared all the messed up makeup off of my face and went back inside and sat down in between my parents and fell asleep. I woke up and the doctor came out and said "Are you Stephanie?" And pointed at me. I said "Yes. why?" The doctor said "Paul is asking for you." I got up and followed the doctor to his room and Paul said "Hey baby." I said "How you feeling?" Paul said "Sore but i'm ok." I said "You sure?" Paul said "Yea now that your here." I said "Why did you push me out of the way and not move with me?" Paul said " I wasn't thinking about me. I was thinking about you and the baby. I'm a little bruised and may have a concision. But if i had tried to do that and it didn't work i couldn't be able to live with my self knowing it was my fault you got hurt and possible the baby." I said "Aww! Baby! Who do you think it was?" Paul said "I think it was Chyna or he made it happen. She told me i was going to pay for breaking up with her. Even though she cheated and i wanted to be with you not her." I said "I will be right back." I kissed his head and went into the waiting room and said "You guys can go see him if you want. I have to go call pat and tell her the good news." I walked out side and called Pat but i didn't get an answer and then i seen this car pull up it looks like Pat's but i'm not sure. I just looked at my phone and began to text Pat and said"Paul is ok. I just spoke to him he has a couple bruises and a couple broken ribs and a concision but he is talking and we think we know who did it. Just call me when you get this." Then i saw a person standing in front of me i looked up and there was Pat she was standing right in front of me. I hugged her. And said "Paul is ok. I think my parents are in there with him now." Pat said "How are you feeling is the baby ok?" I said "We are fine." We started walking into the hospital and we walked into Paul's room and Pat said "Oh my poor baby. Are you ok?" Paul said"I'm fine just a few broken ribs and bruises. I'm fine." I said "I'm going to get some coffee you want anything?" Linda said " I want coffee but i'm going to go with you. So let's go." We walked out the door and started walking to the cafeteria.

Paul's pov: Steph and Linda walked out and my mom said "what happened?" I said "I'm pretty sure Chyna tried to hit me with a car." Mom said " Why?" I said "Because we weren't going anywhere in our relationship and i met Steph. And seeing her makeout with Jericho made it easier." Mom said "Oh. Did you speak to the police yet?" I said "No.The first person i spoke to was Steph." Mom said "I'm glad your ok.And i'm proud of what you did." I said "What?" Mom said "You sacrificed your self for your fiance and your baby.You must really love her." I said "Yea i really do that's why we are getting married next month." Pat said "Are you sure you don't want to push it back because of the accident?" I said "No. I have waited long enough for her and i want to be with her forever." Pat said"Awww! That's so cute."