The start of something new

Stephanie's POV: why is he staring at me like that. Then I said "Paul." He didn't answer. I said " PAUL!" He quickly said " yes." There was a moment of silence then I said "where do you want to go?" He quickly said "where ever you want to go." I thought about it and I decided that we should go to Bruce Chris steakhouse. Then I said "let's go." We started walking. When we got to the car Paul opened the door for me and I got in. And he started driving and we talked. When we got to the restaurant he opened my door. Then we went in and got a table. Then sat down and Paul ordered some red wine. Then I said "what music do you like?" Paul said "rock.like motor head." I smiled and said " I like motor head too."

Paul's POV: she likes motor head too. Then I said "what's your favorite movie?" Steph said "Conan the barbarian." I smiled and said " me too." The waiter asked if we were ready to order. I looked at steph and she nodded and I said "yes. I'll have the steak,medium rare. Steph?" Steph said "A garden salad. Please." Then the waiter left.
Stephanie's POV:" How long have you been with the company?" Paul said"A couple of years now." I said "Oh.Cool"
Then Paul said "So. How long have you been with the company?" "Like a day!" I said as I laughed. And Paul said"GOD DAMN!!" Then I said "what?" Confused. He smiled and said "Your so damn beautiful!" I blushed.

Paul's POV: I said "I want to know more about you." Steph said "ask anything you want to know." Then I said "What's your favorite animal?"
Steph said " An Elephant. What's yours?" I said " A lion." Steph said"There cool." The waiter came back with our food and we started to eat. We talked and got to know each other better I got her number to ask for the next date. We headed out to the parking lot and I opened her Door and she got in I drove her home. When we got there I opened her door and walked her to the door.

Stephanie's POV: " I had a wonderful time tonight Paul. Can we do it again soon." Paul said " I was just thinking that." He gently moved the hair out from in front of my face and he kissed me. I kissed him back. I said goodnight and went inside