"Revenge"

Vince's pov: I said to ric "I can't believe my little girl is having a little girl or boy and she is getting married to the man of her dreams." Ric said "I know it's like yesterday I was chasing her around the area and she would try to slide in and she couldn't because she was so small. I miss those days." I smiled and said "Don't you have a little girl? " Ric said "Yes but we don't have a bond like me and Steph do. She doesn't even want to come to the arena ever." I said "That sucks Ric maybe just don't try to push her twords it if she wants to do it then she will. The more you push her away she will want to do it more.I did the same thing with Steph. I pushed her away from it and that only made her want to do it more. Now look where she is. She is high up in the company and she Is on tv once or twice a week. And she loves it." Ric said "That's smart. I should do that." I said "Yes she might be our future women's champion. " and look at Ric. Ric said "Well I'm going to get back to work." I said "Ok,bye." I walked out of the arena and called Steph she answered and i said "Hey Steph,Are you comming into work today? You don't have to if you don't want to." Steph said "Of course i'm comming to work. I'm not going to miss a day until the baby decides she wants to come out." I said "Ok but if you ever need to leave early or miss a day just let me know,you can take off anyday. ok?" Steph said "Ok.I will be there soon."

Stephanie's pov: "Ok i will be there soon." Paul said "Who was that?" I said "My dad. He asked me if i was comming in today and he told me that anyday i need to leave early or take off i can." Paul said "Stay home today?" I said "No i'm going to work everyday until the baby decides she wants to come out. Ok?"Paul said "Well ok." And sat down. I said "I will be back soon." Kissed him and then said "I love you!" Paul said "I love you too! Mrs.soon to be Stephanie Marie McMahon Levesque!" I smiled and walked out the door. Got in my car and went to get coffee.

Vince's pov: I said "Steph is going to be here soon so everyone got into her office and be quiet and don't touch anything." They all went in. I called Paul and said "Hey did Steoh leave yet?" Paul said "Yea. Why?" I said "Well some how all of the superstars and divas knew you guys were getting married and that Steph was pregnant. So i told them to get something for the baby and we will suprise her with it" Paul said "And you didn't tell me." I said "It was a last minute thing and you were with Steph the whole time.It's not like i could text it to you." Paul said "Yea.Well have fun." I said "We will. If she ever needs a day off because she it too stressed make her take one she won't take one and she won't admit she needs to take one.Just take of her . That's your job now." Paul said "OK. I will and if she doesn't listen to me who else will she listen to?" I said "Her mother." Paul said "That's good to know.That if I ever need any one to help I just know that she's close." I said "Yea. She's always here." Paul said "Ok,Thank you just take care of her when she gets there for me?" I said "Always. See you later Paul." Paul said "Bye."

Stephanie's pov: I walked into work today and did not see any of the superstars or divas in the hallway like usual. I walked through catering to see if anyone was there and no one was. I went to my dad's office and he wasn't there either. So i just when twords my office i opend the door and turned the lights on and they all yelled surprise I said "What is all this?" Dad said "Well some how they found out you and Paul were getting married and you were having a baby so i told them to get you something for the baby and surprise you with it. Surprise. I said "Awwww!! Thank you guys ! How did you find out?" Paige said "Here." And showed me a picture of my ultra sound for 4 months on twitter. I said "What the hell is this? I will be back soon." I walked out and got in my car and drove back home walked in the door and saw Paul sitting there i walked in and threw the phone at him and said " What is this? We said we were going to wait." Paul said "Oh yea about that? It was not me." Is said "What do you mean it wasn't you." Paul said "Someone hacked my phone and i'm trying to figure out who it is." I said 'Oh.Ok. Love you!Bye." Paul said "Wait.Can i have at least a kiss?" I said "I have to go work." Paul got up and said " I want a kiss first." I said "I have to go." I grabbed the door handle and Paul grabbed me and spun me around and kissed me and said "I love you." I said "I l love you too." And walked out the door and drove back to work and Paige said "What did you do?" I said " I walked in threw my phone at him and said what is this and he said someone hacked his phone. "Paige said "That's all?" I said "Yea." Then I said "everyone out now I have to get to work. " Dad "Everyone let her get to work she has a lot to do." I said "Thanks dad." I sat down at my desk got out my computer and started working and I worked until someone knocked on the door at 12:00 pm. I said "come in." In walked my mom. Mom said "Have you eaten yet?" I said "No. Not lunch. Why?" Mom pulled out a bag of Chinese food. I said "Thank you. Come sit with me. " She came and sat down next to me and said "How are you feeling?" I said "I'm good." How are you?" Mom said " I'm good.How's Paul?" I said "he's good."

Paul's pov: I got up used the bathroom and i heard my phone go off. I looked at it and it was from Chyna and it said "Your gonna pay for this?" I texted back "Pay for what?" Chyna said "You broke up with me?" I said "At least i didn't cheat on you." Chyna said "Well that's not my fault." I said "How is it not your fault." Chyna said "Doesn't matter now your gonna pay for breaking up with me." I said "Ok."I went into our room and went to sleep when i woke up it was almost 6:00 and Steph still wasn't here.So i called Vince and asked him if Steph was still there and he said yes i told him i was comming. I got in my car drove to headquarters and walked into Steph's office and said "Let's go." Steph said "Wait. What time is it?" I said "6.00" Steph said "Oh.Ok." She grabbed her stuff and i opened the door and she walked out. We began walking to the parking garage and i showed Steph the messages and we were walking across the parking garage when is saw this car flying down twords us and i pushed Steph out of the way and everything went black.

Steph's pov: I seen this car flying twords us i just stood there and Paul pushed me out of the way. I just saw his body hit the car and the car just kept going just like nothing had even happened. I started crying and ran over to him and called 911. And i tried to get Paul to talk but he didn't say anything. The ambulance finally got here and i called my dad.

Vince's Pov: I got a call from Steph i answered Steph said "Paul....He----he--." I said "Paul what" Steph said "Some one just hit--him with a car." I said "I will meet you at the hospital with your mother ok? Just calm down and breathe." Steph said "Ok i have to go we are leaving." Steph hung up the phone. Linda was in a meeting i ran into the room and said "We have to go now." Linda said"Can't it wait?" I said "No it's urgent. We have to get to the hospital now." Linda got up and walked out and then said "What happened? Is it Steph and the baby?" I said "No it's Paul. Some one ran him over and didn't even stop to see if he was ok. I think they did it on purpose." Linda said "Oh god. We have to go now." We both ran out to the garage and saw where Paul was hit. We parked right next to Steph. There was blood all on the ground. I drove as fast as i could to the hospital.

Steph's pov: Omg what if he doesn't make it and our baby was to grow up with out a father and i can't raise this baby without the man i love. They pulled into the hospital and got him out and they sent him in to get looked at and i just sat down in the lobby crying.