Keeping the Secret

Paul's Pov : I headed out and then drove to my meeting. I met him at the bar called Little Havana  , it was a small bar so there wouldn't be lots of people around. We made some small talk and then I asked him if he had the tickets and he said Yes so I paid him and then left and went on to the next part of the plan. I drove a couple blocks down the street to this big beautiful building and got out and went in and met the woman who suggested it to me and she showed me around and I decided it was perfect. So I booked the space for next week and left to go meet my party planner. She came up with this amazing red decoration ideas that I know Steph is going to love and she had it all set up to be here on time and then we made sure catering was taken care of and the open bar and that we had a really good cake.  By the time all of this was done it was almost 11 Pm so I decided to get the rest of what I wanted done tonight , done tomorrow instead so I headed home. I went in and Steph was still awake. I said "Why are you still up baby you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow?" Steph said " I couldn't sleep without you." I smiled and grabbed her hand and said "Then let's go to bed then." We walked into the bedroom and I got changed and went laid down and went to sleep.

Steph's Pov: I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and it felt so soon I just wanted to stay right where I was cuddled up under Paul's arm all warm and snug. But the alarm sound was getting annoying so I had to get up to turn it off so I got up and turned it off and then got in the shower and then I picked out my outfit and headed out. Today was a very big day with interviews in the morning and working with the writers in between conferences  so I didn't have to do my own hair and makeup witch was a relief because it's so exhausting . I get to the office and then go into hair and makeup and get that done and then I head to my first interview of the day which is with Ellen over video chat. 

Paul's Pov : I woke up and Steph was already gone and headed to work so I got up and showered and then headed to  meet the party planner to discuss a band or singer for the party. Since I got us tickets to the Metallica  concert that was already sold out I can't choose them.  There was a couple different options I could choose from Motorhead which I think might be a bit much , or heart witch is an old one but on of her favorites or Bon Jovi. I want to go with something slow paced and not to fast so I'm going to go with Heart. That was the last thing I had to discuss with the party planner so I left there and headed to the mall to get the rest of the presents for Steph. I went to Louis Vuitton and got her a new purse with a matching set of heels and then I went to some of her favorite places to shop at and got her a bunch of clothes. Then I called and ordered the roses to be delivered on the day of our anniversary. Witch I might have went a little overboard with but she deserves the world.  I put all over the presents in the car and then headed home to wrap and hide them. I called my assistant and had her come over because I have no idea how to wrap anything. Once we were finished with that we sent out all the invitations and made sure every one knew it was a secret. Then we headed to the interview that I had to do with Steph.

Steph's Pov : The 1st interview was finally over and then I had to go meet with the writers to discuss the next few story lines and that went pretty well. After that I had a conference with the board and then on to the next interview which I had to drive to and Paul was meeting me there , we both have had busy mornings like usual. It took a couple hours to get there but we got there and I met Paul and then he went with me to get my hair and makeup touched up and I changed my outfit. We talked about having our anniversary party a couple days after our actually anniversary and Paul said some told about this really great space to have it at and then we decided that we were going to look at it that night after our anniversary dinner .By that time it was about time to go on and we both headed to the stage and went out and met Jimmy Kimmel. He welcomed us and Introduced us and then we had seat. Then we started talking about the WWE and what was to come in the near future and how great the show was doing. It was different than any other interview I have been on , every one always wants to know about how it was being Daddy's little girl growing up in the WWE and I feel like I have told that story a thousand times over. Then we went on a commercial break so we had and little dance break and talked to Jimmy some more. Then we were back and Jimmy asked Paul how he got into the WWE and how we met and then he mentioned that we had and anniversary coming up next week and asked if we had any special plans and we both said "Nothing to special just the usual dinner and small party with friends and family" Jimmy said that was sweet and then that was the end of the show. We thanked Jimmy for having us and then we headed back to the office. When we got there is was about 5 pm and I had a meeting in 30 minutes so we had some time to eat dinner and talk. Paul had already planned ahead and got us food and we sat in his office and ate and talked about the baby and the party and time flew by so fast it was time for my meeting . I got up and kissed Paul and headed out the door and down the hall to the conference room. Then had a quick meeting and left to go get  Paul's anniversary present. 

Paul's Pov : Everything is almost all taken care of I just have one more thing to do so I headed out to this big house in the middle of no where with a huge pool and a 4 bedrooms , it was huge. I looked around with the realtor and decided it was perfect , it is Steph's dream house. The relator said I could have the keys in two so I left and called a contactor and scheduled them for that day to build the one thing the house didn't have Steph's dream walk in closet. Once that was done I headed back to work. And I ordered the new crib and changing table and Paint for the baby's room.

Steph's Pov : I went and picked up the watch that Paul had been looking and went to his favorite stores and bought him some new ties and clothes that I knew he would like. Then I saw and baby store  and went in and saw all of these cute outfits for boys and girls and cute little socks and things. I got a couple things that we would need but nothing to overboard. Then I headed home and put the baby stuff in our room and then wrapped and hid his presents and called my dad and told him everything. Then I got changed and sat on the couch and waited for Paul to get home , he didn't take very long getting home. He changed and then sat on the couch and we cuddle and watched a movie and fell asleep together on the couch.