18

18 Years Later

Aurora's Pov:  I woke up to my mom and dad coming into my room and yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I sat up and said "Thank you." I got up an hugged them and said "So what are we going to do today?" Mom said "Well. What ever you want." I said "Ok. Let's go." I got up and grabbed both of their hands and walked them to their room and said "get ready we leave in an hour. "I walked in the bathroom and got a shower. Then i got out did my hair and then did my makeup and got dressed and then went downstairs and sat on the couch then texted my friend to have him bring somethings to a place for me and waited for my parents to come down.

Stephanie's Pov: After an hour of fooling around we finally got dressed and went down stairs it was 10 minutes past the time we should have been down here. Aurora said "Finally. What took you so long?" I said "Uh. We were a little busy." Aurora said "Eww. Gross." I said "Well your going of to college soon and we were trying to have a baby." Aurora said "What?? You guys go for it. On your own time." I said "Oh alright. We'll try." Aurora said "Let's go." I said "Where are we going?" Aurora said "You'll see." We all got in the car and Aurora started to drive and Aurora drove to a park and we got out and I smiled and said "How did you remember?" Aurora said " I don't know I just did." Paul looked confused and I said "This is the first park we took Aurora to and where she had her first steps." Aurora said "Yea . And it was right over there. Come on." Paul said "I don't think that is a good idea some one already has their stuff there." Aurora sat down on the blanket and said " It's mine. I had Brandon come and set it up while I got ready and you to were suppose to be getting ready " I said "Sorry. It's only a few days out of the month that are the best and today was one of them" Aurora said "Ok. Mom I get it .I don't want to know anything else until I have a baby brother or sister." I said "Ok. you got it." We wall sat down. And we had lunch and sat and talked for a while. I said "So what do you want to do know?" Aurora said "You pick." I said "I don't know, there are many places that you like to go." Aurora said "yea." Paul said "I got one if I can?" Aurora said "Yea. Where?" Paul said "You didn't tell us so I can't tell you." Aurora said "Well. Fine. Ok,let's got then." We all got up and walked back to the car and go in.

Paul's pov: We got in the car and I drove to a house that we have been to before no one lived there. We got out of the car and I said "So Aurora you did tell your grandmother you were looking for a house? And told her which one?" Aurora said "Yea??" I said "Well it's yours." Aurora said "No way!!" Stephanie said"When did you buy this?" I said "The other day." Stephanie said "And you didn't even ask me so I could have known." Paul said "It was a last minute thing. Come babe don't be mad at me." Stephanie said"Hhhmm." She turned away. I grabbed her hand and said "Come on.. I love you!!" Stephanie didn't didn't say anything. I said "Babe?... Babe?" Stephanie still didn't say anything back I hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear" I'll do that thing you like?" Stephanie looked at me and smiled and said " Really?" I said "Yes. Just don't be mad at me." Stephanie said "Oh. Alright let's go." We all walked in the house and it was all set up for Aurora. She loves it. We all walked around and I said "Do you want us to go so you can have your house to your self?" Aurora said"If you want." We hugged her and said "Love you." And left and went outside.

Stephanie's POV: We got in the car and drove back home.And started getting the house ready for Aurora's birthday party. It took a coupld hours but it was done and people were starting to get here and finally Aurora came and we had cake and did presents which was mostly cards with money in them. The party ended around 8:30 and Nattie had told me that they were planning a party for Aurora after ours so she would be with them and not out getting drunk with god knows who. She left to do that and me and Paul had the house to our selves so it was baby making time.

Aurora's pov: I woke up and I wasn't in my bed. I looked over and there was man in the bed. I couldn't see his face but I could only see his black hair. I got up and found my clothes and got dressed and went to leave when the man rolled over and said "Where are you going?" I said "Oh shit! Roman what happened last night?"" Roman said "What do you think happened last night?" I said "Did we?" Roman said "Yes." I said "Shit... You can't tell anyone. My parents would kill me and you." Roman said "Ok." I said "I'll see you later if I'm not home when my mom wakes up she will be pissed." I walked down stairs and our the door and walked up a couple streets and called Eva to come pick me up. She came quickly. I asked her to take me home as quickly as she could. I thanked her and ran inside into my room and into bed. I layed there for an hour before my mom came in with boxes and said "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at your own house?" I said "I thought you would be mad if I didn't come home?" Mom said "No your dad bought that so you wouldn't come last night. How long have you been here?" I said "Only an hour." Mom said "Oh thank God!" I said "Why?" Mom said "It would have not been pretty." I said "Oh.Ok... Woah. Mom! I told you not to talk about that with me." Mom said "You asked." I said "Your right but I just don't want to know until your pregnant." Mom said "That's fair. We will see soon I'm going to take a get in 3 days." I said "Ok." Mom said "Do you want help packing?" I said "If you want to." I got up and started packing and mom started helping. Soon enough everything was almost packed and when we were all.ost done and dad came in and said"Do you guys need any help?" Mom said "Paul. You have been up for 3 hours. What have you been doing?" I said "Oh. Nothing." And dad looked at me like help me.  I said "Dad was looking at something at things for my house like I asked him too." Mom said "Ok. I know your both lying but I'm going to find out what your planning." Dad said "No you won't. You act like you have found anything else. You always say you will find out everything but you will find out everything but you never do." Mom said "Not true." I said "Yes it is mom!" Mom said "Whatever." We finished packing and put all the boxes in my car and said goodbye to my parents and drove to my house and called Nattie to see I'd she wanted to come over. I started to unpack and I was half way done when Nattie showed up and helped me finish unpacking and then we sat and started watching Netflix and talked like we usually do when Nattie said "So what happened to you and Roman?" I said "What are you taking about?" Nattie said "You left the party with him last night. You don't remember?" I said "I remember waking up next to man I didn't know until I went to leave and until he asked me where I was going and I Realized if was Roman " Nattie said "Oh shit!" I said " I know. Wnay the hell?" Nattie said "Do your parents know?" I said "No. They would kill me." Nattie said "Probably ,but what are you going to do?" I said"I don't know. I do kind of like him and I already slept with him. But on the other hand my parents." Nattie said "Yes ,they are very protective but they did meet in the WWF." I Said "That is true. Maybe we'll just see what happens, he might not even want to be in a relationship." Nattie said " yes,well you have to at least try." I said "Yea I will " I will just have to talk to my parents." Nattie said "Well it's getting late and I have a plane to catch." We stood up and hugged. Nattie said "Love you." I said "love you." Nattie left.