The start

Shane POV: I thought I know what he's going to ask. He's going to ask about Stephanie. We walked over to where me and steph were talking earlier. And Paul says "I know this is a weird question. But I like your sister would you be ok if I asked her out?" There was a moment of silence. Then I said"I'm fine but my dad might not be."

Vince's POV: "why is everybody going and telling secrets.Were all family here." Everybody looked a me like I was the one keeping secrets and talking behind curtains.

Stephanie's POV: I thought did Shane tell him everything I just said. "I'm gonna go get some coffee. Shane come with me." As we walked away I could see the strange look in his eyes he knew we were keeping something from him. As we walked Shane asked "what was that all about." I got a cup and said "what did you tell him?" As Shane grabbed the coffee pot he said " I didn't tell him anything. It's what he told me." There was a moment of silence. Then I said " What did he tell you?"

Shane POV: I was debating if I should tell her or not. "I can't tell you and don't ask him either. Come on before dad has a cow." As we started walking she kept asking what did he say and i kept saying I can't tell you. Then I said "soon you will know what he said."

Stephanie's POV: why won't he tell me.I want to keep asking. Then I realized that I didn't need to know I'm perfectly fine not knowing. When we got back Paul was gone and dad asked us what took us so long Shane said "we were talking that's all." Moment of silence then dad said " what were you two talking about." We both said "oh nothing just stuff."very quickly. "He knows were keeping something." I said very quietly as dad walked away