That night

Stephanie's Pov: When we got behind the curtain my dad was already gone. I said "Paul. I need to go find my dad." Paul said"I'll help you." I said "uh-OK. You go that way and I'll go the other way." I walked to left and Paul walked to the right. I went to his office and he wasn't there. Paul texted "Any luck?" I texted " no." I wen to the locker room and he wasn't there. I looked everywhere and could not find him. Then I ran into Paul. And he said "Maybe he had a meeting right after. Or maybe he is outside." We went outside and he was outside sitting on a bench eating a taco. I had never see. Him eat a taco but he was eating a taco. It's really weird. I went over to dad and said "Why did you leave do fast." Then dad said "I was hungry I haven't eaten all day I have been working." I said "Oh . I thought you got upset over the segment." Dad said "A little but i know you would never say those things." I said "I wouldn't even think of it." Then i hugged him and smiled. And looked at Paul. He had been staring at me the whole time. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I got up and hugged him and when i did i never wanted to let go. We stood there for 5 minutes then my dad said "I'm going to go get your mom. We were going to go to dinner do you guys want to come too. I looked at Paul and smiled and we both said "Of course." Dad said " OK let's go get your mother." We all walked to the parking lot. Me and Paul hand and hand. Then my dad pointed to the long black limo. We walked over and Paul got in and then i did then dad. I said "Where is mom." As i looked at dad. He said " She had a press conference." Dad looked at his watch and said" That just ended." I said "OK." It was quiet for a while then the driver stopped and Mom got in and kissed my Dad on his cheek and sat down. Mom leaned against Dad and she grabbed his hand. I looked at them and smiled then turned to Paul and kissed him and he put his arm around me and i held is hand. It was quiet for while. Then Mom said " Where are we going?" As she looked at my Dad. Them Dad said "It's a surprise for all of you i was going to ask you if you guys wanted to go but if not it would have been just me and your Mom." As Dad looked at me and then at Mom. Then Paul " We could never turn you down." I looked at Paul and smiled. He kissed me and i moved closer. Then the driver stopped and said"This the right place boss?" Dad said "Yes it is .Thank you Micheal. I call you when were done." The driver smiled and said "OK boss." We got out of the car and i read the sign in said Carbone's Ristorante. It was my favorite restaurant. Me and Dad used to come he all the time. I looked at Dad and smiled and said "Dad." He said "Yes." I said "It's my favorite restaurant, I remember after every paper view we would go here." Dad said "I know that's why we are going here." I got a big smile on my face. We walked in and my dad said "reservation for McMahon." The guy said"Right this way Mr.McMahon." We all followed. My dad had red wine. I was so happy we ordered our dinner and my mom and dad got to know Paul and they like him. We finished dinner then we had dessert. Me and Paul shared a piece of cake and mom and dad both got different kinds of ice cream. Mom got strawberry and dad got chocolate. And we talked for awhile even when we were done we stayed and talked till the place closed it was now 11:00 pm. I was tired so me and Paul decided to go to his place because he lives closer. So we went back to his house he had a really nice house. We went in and Paul said "Where do you want to sleep? I said" with you." He smiled and grabbed my hand and walked me to his room. He gave me a pair of shorts and a muscle t shirt. I went to the bathroom and by the time I came out he was asleep. So I just got into bed and snuggled up next to him and fell asleep. We layed in each other arms all night. It was the best sleep I have had in a long time. When I woke up Paul was gone I got up and started looking for him. I found him in the kitchen.