Pre-Wedding Plans

Fast forward to next month 1 week before the weeding.

Paul's Pov: I said "Why is it so hard to pick all of this stuff.Flowers are flowers and who cares what they look like? The important thing is we are getting married and are going to be together forever." Steph said "It does matter. It has to look nice. This will be one of the greatest days of our lives."I said "What are the other ones?" Steph said "Well our first date is one and the other one is the baby being born." As she rubbed her stomach. I said "Yes. But those aren't the only greatest days of our lives." Steph said "What are the other ones then?" I said "Well waking up to your gorgeous face every day. And soon to her's too. Those are the greatest days of my life." Steph smiled and said"I love you!" And then kissed me. I said "You go finish picking the flowers and i will go do something productive. OK?" Steph said "OK."

Stephanie's pov: I said "OK.Mom what do you think i like these." I showed her the picture. Mom said"I like those but do you want them?" I said "yes." Mom said "Then get those." I said "OK." We went on and finished planning everything out had dinner and then went home. The next few days went on as usual but everyone was pissing me off. I don't know if it's the hormone thing or what but everyone and everything was pissing me off. Then came the night before the wedding and i was really pissed off because the only thing i wanted to do was be with Paul and i couldn't so i texted him. And surprisingly he wasn't sleeping. We texted for about an hour and then he came over and we just slept.