Meeting his mom

Stephanie's Pov: I woke up to a text from my Dad that said "Just to let you know dinner tonight is going to be at your Favorite place and the whole family is going to be there to meet Paul." I said "What? You didn't say anything about that until now." Paul woke up and said "Good morning beautiful!" I said "Good morning Babe. Guess what my dad just said?" Paul said "No what?" He said "That my whole family is going to be there because they all want to meet you. I haven't even met your mother yet and he wants you to meet my whole family. We have only been going out for almost a week." Paul said " It doesn't matter. If it makes your dad like me then so be it. Do you want to meet my mom yet." I sat there for a minute and said "Yes i would love to meet your mom." Paul said "When do you want to meet her?" I said "Lunch today maybe?" Paul said " Yea let me go call her and you go get ready for work." I said "Ok " I got up and hopped in the shower. I got out and did my makeup and changed. I came out to the kitchen and Paul had went and got starbucks and was already back. Paul said " My mom is cool with it and wants the meet at 12. At the place we went to for our date." I said "Ok,I have to go." Gave him a kiss and grabbed my coffee and headed off to work.

Paul's POV: I hopped in the shower after Steph left and got dressed and left for work. So worked sucked today I didn't see Steph at all until I went to her office to get her for lunch. I walked in and she was sitting there with her head down doing papework I don't think she even heard me come in. I walked in front over her leaned over the computer and the stack of paperwork and kissed her and supisingly she kissed back.

Stephanie's POV: I have a lot to get done today I'm not even going to think about anything else I have too much work to do today I won't stop until it's--- . My thought was interrupted by Paul's kiss. I had a lot to get done but I didn't care I hadn't seen him all day and I missed him I kisses him back. Once we stopped Paul said "You ready?" I said "For what?" Paul said " We are having lunch with my mom today?" I said "Oh Yea,sorry it's been a long day. Let's go." I grabbed Paul's hand and walked out the door. Paul said "OK." I looked at my watch just to make sure we weren't late but we were late. Paul drove a little faster than usual but we need to. We got there I went to get out of the car and Paul opened the door and held my hand as I got out of the car. We walked to the table where his mom was sitting hand in hand.

Pat's (Paul's mom) POV: I saw Paul and Stephanie walking over and she was gorgeous. They apologized for being late and sat down. I said "So how long have you guys been together?" Paul looked at Steph and said "It's been a month with this gorgeous woman and I couldn't be happier." Steph and smiled and they both looked at each other like they were in love. I think that are it's only been a month but I think they.

Stephanie's POV: I think pat actual likes me. Then pat said " You to are so cute together!" I was saying "Thank yo---." When my phone rang. It was my dad. I told them I would be back in a minute to take this. I got up and walked away and answered.

Paul POV: Steph got up and walked away. I said " So what do you think of her?" Pat said " I think you could do better,just kidding she's lovely I hope to have some grandkids from you to." As she smiled. I smiled and said "Really. I want them too but we haven't talked about that yet. I think she wants kids too." Pat said "Well good."

Stephanie's POV: I said "Dad I can't really talk right now I'm busy." Dad said " Okay but do you think you could come by my office in like 5 min for a few minites. I need to ask you about something." I said " Dad I can't right now I am having lunch with Paul and his mom for the first time and I think she likes me. " Dad said "OK okay when you get back in come see me and good luck." I said "Thx dad love you." Dad said" love you too bye." I walked back over to the table and sat down. I said " Sorry about that my dad wants to talk to me about something later. It's not important." Paul said " Okay good. So what were we talking about?" Pat said " I don't remember but I have an idea" Me and Paul noded. Pat said " Are you two serious?" I looked at Paul to let him answer first. Paul said " I think we are I mean I'm serious about her. I don't know what she will say." I said "I'm serious about you." Paul smiled and looked at me. And then I smiled. Pat said " Well have you guys talked about kids yet?" I said " I don't know about Paul but I want kids 3 or 4." Paul smiled and said " I do want kids 3 or 4 of them. Pat smiled. I said "Well I guess you will have grandkids when we are ready." We all smiled.