Chapter 3 : The Date

(Aunt Debra/ Top) (Asia Bf Troy/Bottom)

Seiko: I woke up with a banging ass headache for some reason I went in the bathroom to get an Advil and ran downstairs to get some water. I sat on the couch watching pretty little liars while eating a pop tart until Asia came walking down stairs holding her head.

Asia:"Fuck! My head feels terrible!" I whined. I went into the kitchen grabbed a Advil and some water and went to sit by Seiko but she wouldn't scoot over. "Bitch move I'm not in the mood."

Seiko: I looked up at Asia and burst out laughing she really mad though, I scooted over so she could sit, she laid her head on my shoulders.

Asia:"Did my mom come home yet?"

Seiko:"I don't know it was dead silent when I came down stairs."

Asia: I got up and walked up the stairs and opened my moms door her and my sister were knocked out sleep holding each other I just smiled closed the door and walked back downstairs.

Seiko:"Asia what did Troy say about the whole Angela thing lastnight?"

Asia:"The nigga looked at me like I had two heads saying he would never cross the line and sleep with my sister that's just foul he wanted me to call her and everything but I believed him I think she just said it out of anger, but Seiko do you think I was wrong though I feel so bad, like I went to far." I started crying.

Seiko: I hugged my cousin I hated seeing her hurt. "I think you were just angry I probably would have done the same thing but honestly y'all both went overboard y'all just need to apologize and be like y'all used to before y'all moved here."

Asia: I wiped my eyes on my shirt. "Ugh I know I wish nothing had changed but I'm going to apologize to her and my mom when they wake up."

Debra:"I caught that at a good time, well good you can apologize over breakfast and y'all can tell me where the hell y'all went last night coming home at 3 in the morning now lets go we going to Ihop because my ass is dying from hunger."

Seiko: Two hours later we made it and was quickly seated it was a awkward silence at the table until my aunt yelled for the waiter to come take our orders we all ordered and that's when my aunt started talking.

Debra:"Now Asia and Angela start speaking because we ain't got all got damn day."

Angela: I looked at my sister I felt really bad. "Look Asia I really do apologize I went to far yesterday I should not have said what I said even if it wasn't true and calling you out your name was foul, your my twin sister and I love you with all my heart I just want us back to how we used to be." I didn't even know I was crying and so was Asia even my mom and Seiko started tearing up.

Asia: I was speechless she felt the same way I did all I could do was cry. I got up and hugged her so tight I didnt want to let go, I pulled back and looked at her. "I'm so so sorry I let my anger get the best of me and you know I got you through whatever no matter what your still my sister my twin at that I will be here to the end Ang I love you so much and I truly apologize." I cried and we held each other for what seemed like forever. I got up and my mom was just smiling and crying and Seiko cry baby ass was too I just smiled. I loved my family.

Debra: "Oh and your sister has some news. "What?!" Asia and Seiko said in unison.

Angela:"Well I'm pregnant, I found out yesterday at the doctors although I almost lost the baby everything turned out okay I just gotta take it easy, thank god I didn't though." I wiped fake sweat off my forehead.