Chapter 9: It is what it is

Seiko: I had ended up staying a night at Heather's house we talked and watched pretty little liars and ate junk food. I tried to help ease her stress a little bit. I was sleeping on the guest bed when I heard the door slam I looked at the time and it was 1:45am I knew it didn't take that long for a job because they left at 6 and when Lamar normally do jobs like that and around that time he's home a little before 11. So I knew they must've gone out.

Lamar: I headed to the guest room where Seiko was when I walked in she was sleep so I stripped out my clothes and went to take a shower, after washing off today's deeds, I got out and wrapped a towel around me and walked out to the room to grab my boxers and shorts out my duffel bag and get into the bed. Seiko was awake lying down typing away on her phone. "Damn you don't miss me I don't get no hi babe or nothing."I turned to her.

Seiko: I turned around and looked at this nigga like he was crazy. "No you don't get shit from me. I know damn well it doesn't take that long to do a hit so don't even try to play me like that Lamar."I said rolling my eyes.

Lamar: "You always bitching, you sound stupid how the fuck would you know how long it take and yeah and what Ant was going through some shit so we chilled at the trap."

Seiko:"Oh real shit yall just chilled at the trap Lamar?" I questioned. "So now we lying to each other right?" I questioned. "It's crazy how Cloey just text me telling me she was at the club with her boyfriend and said she saw y'all there at the VIP section with some girls, rolling up blunts, poppin bottles." "See, and I just asked to see if you was gone tell me the truth and of course you didn't!" "That's why a bitch got trust issues now because a nigga always want to lie about the smallest shit and if you lying you probably was in there doing shit you wasn't supposed too!" I stood up on the bed yelling in his face.

Lamar: "Oh so now I can't go out and drink and chill with my niggas ma?" "You buggin foreal, and so what their was bitches there's bitches everywhere doesn't mean I'm fucking with them!" I yelled." "And this shit right here." I pointed between us. "Is exactly why I don't tell your ass shit you always want to fucking argue!" "Matter of a fact fuck all that rah rah shit you talking about B. Tell your bitch Cloey to mind her fucking business and worry about her own nigga." I said. "We was at the club and yes their was bitches did I fuck with any of them no I chilled with the homies for awhile and dipped." "So you can sit your crazy ass down before I make you Seiko because I'm tired and you pissing me off because I ain't do shit." I said.

Seiko: "You know what Lamar fuck you!" "You always trying to make it like I'm the one always tripping but you do so much shit that I don't even speak on." "Did you even think to call me at all today to check up on me and Heather or just to let me know y'all was Ok?" I questioned.  "Nope because you rather roll up and pop bottles with yo niggas right?" "Well if you love them niggas so much maybe they should be the ones you should be fucking cause you damn sure don't make time for me and nigga my only point was that if it wasn't a big deal why lie?" "But you know what nigga do you I just know I'm not about deal to much longer with this shit." "And next time you tell me you gone sit my ass down don't talk about the shit be about it."I said. I grabbed a blanket and pillow and went to the living room and laid on the couch. I started crying because I'm so fed up with Lamar always lying to me over and over again. He don't want me going out or doing anything but he can stay out all night and do what the fuck he wants without telling me shit and expect me to be cool. The fuck I look like.

Lamar: I lied because I actually did do something I probably shouldn't have done. Me and Ant both let these girls give us top. I mean I love Seiko with all my heart but her bitching and shit be annoying as fuck niggas don't got time for it. She don't give top and I don't ask and there's always females willing to give what another won't. But Seiko is mine forever ever no bitch will ever get to hop on it or get it cause this shit belongs to Seiko but if a bitch want a taste I will gladly grant her wish. I don't think it's cheating. I love Seiko too much to cheat. I got up and went to the living room where Seiko was laying down watching TV. I picked her up and took her back to the room and laid her down. She kept pushing me and hitting my chest crying. I threw her on the bed and got on top of her and pinned her arms up. I started kissing and sucking on her neck. "Get off of me Lamar." she cried. I ignored her and made my way down to her breast and took one in mouth and I heard her moan. I continued and slid one of my hands down and pushed her underwear to the side and began fingering her wet treasure. She moaned loud."I'm sorry for lying to you babe nothing happened I promise." I looked up at her and she shook her head up and down. I dipped my head under the covers and started going to work. She arched her back and grabbed my head I put her legs on my shoulder to give me better access. After she came I licked all of her juices before coming back up for air. I positioned myself between her legs as I pushed all of me into her. I went in and out each time deeper and deeper. "I love you Seiko." I said as I continued going in and out. Her nails clawed at my back. I kissed her too muffle out her screams. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I continued to pound into her faster and faster she screamed for me to keep going but I stopped and made her get on all fours. I pushed it in slowly from the back and massaged her ass. She start throwing it back faster as I smacked her ass harder and harder each time. "Ohhhh Myyy Goooddd Fuckkkk Babyyyyyy. She whimpered she bit the pillow as I continued with each stroke. Soon after we both came at the same time. She fell on the bed still trying to catch her breath. "Damn ma, you got the best shit ever!" I said trying to go back to breathing normally.  I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind her as I placed a soft kiss on her neck. "I love you too Lamar." She said turning around to face me before I heard her light snores. No matter what Seiko knows she will always be mine and will always be before anybody else.