Chapter 14: Love you forever

Lamar: "Fuck"! Troy make sure that nigga dead I have to get her to a hospital she's having a seizure!" I yelled. Running out the warehouse into my all black 2014 Lincoln. Asia came running out holding her stomach I heard a gunshot from inside and she instantly dropped. I put Seiko in the back of the car she had stopped shaking I checked her pulse to make sure she was still alive." It was a faint pulse but I could feel it. I hurried and ran to Asia she screamed in agony she had been shot in her side and shoulder. The blood was pouring out fast. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around her waist over her shot womb. I hurried and took of my tank and told her to hold it on her shoulder. I picked her up and sat her in the front seat."Listen to me Asia." I said while starting up the car and putting it in reverse. She weakly looked at me her eyes were getting heavy. I sped through red lights I didn't care. "Asia!"I need you to stay awake and hold on were almost there, you've got too be strong for the baby Asia."I shook her to keep her awake. She looked down at her stomach and faintly smiled. Her breathing was getting heavier and her eyes was near closing. "Lamar." She said weakly. "If I die please let them save my baby, let me die if it means saving my baby." She cried. "Asia I'm not letting you or Seiko die I promise I said. I pulled right into emergency. I hopped out the car."Help I need help they are both unconscious."I yelled. In an instant I saw about five different doctors run toward the car with two stretchers. "This one doesn't have a pulse." One of them yelled. I looked to see that it was Seiko they were talking about, I ran over to them. "No, I felt her pulse she was still breathing!" I yelled. "We are gonna have to shock her!" The main doctor yelled. They rushed her into emergency Asia was already in. I ran to follow but the male doctor stopped me. "I'm sorry sir you can't come back here you will have to go to the waiting room." He said calmly."You got me fucked up nigga my girl in there dying and you telling me I can't be by her side!"I yelled. He shook his head, and soon after ran back into emergency I punched a hole in the near by wall and fell to my knees I put hands on my face and put my head down. If Seiko or Asia died I wouldn't be able to live with myself Asia is like a sister to me. Seiko is my life, the only person that keeps me going, If Seiko died their would be no other reason for me to live.

My goal is to reach at least 15 votes and at least 5 comments that's not too much but until then I won't be updating. Sorry but please please try to vote and comment. Didn't reach my goal but I want to finish up this story soon so not to much of a choice. Please comment or vote! Lamar continued...

Lamar: We had been sitting in the waiting room for three hours now Seiko's aunt was sleep on my shoulder after crying for the past two hours. The same doctor that I had seen earlier came slowly walking his way through the double doors. I tapped Debra she woke and we both stood up. "Are you guys the of family Ms. Monroe and Ms. King?" He questioned we all nodded. It was me, Angela, Angela's baby father Rick, Debra, Troy, Troy's sister Ashley, Cloey, Daniel, and Daniels Mom and couple of my niggas. "So I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that Ms. Monroe and Ms. King are both going to live. Ms.Monroe is awake and talking but unfortunately she has lost the child she was carrying. Just then we heard yelling and Troy punching holes in the wall nonstop. Security ran over trying to restrain him he was fighting and just broke down. Angela and Debra went to go comfort him. I turned back to the doctor. "What about Seiko is she awake"? I questioned. He turned back to me."Ms.King is currently in a induced coma her body went into massive shock and she had an heart attack, we almost lost her but she is very strong. But there's no telling when she will awake, we hope it will be within the next couple of days but only time can tell. They can both have one visitor tonight." I nodded. He walked away.

Troy: After I had calmed down I turned to Asia's mom. "I know the docter said only one visitor tonight but I really wanna see and talk to Asia. But I fully understand if you want to see her."She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. "It's Ok go ahead I'm tired I'll be back early in the morning, just tell my baby and Seiko that I love them and I will be back tomorrow." I gave her a hug and started my way towards Asia's room. I pushed the door open and our eyes met for a minute until she finally broke the gaze and directed her attention back to the TV. I pulled a chair next to her bed. "How you feeling Ma?" She turned to me with watery eyes. "I'm living right?" I nodded my head uncertain of what she meant. Her tears began falling and she just stared at me. "Asia, I know you lost the baby and I know it's hard to cope with and even though I said what I said that day at the park I knew that baby was mine there was no doubt in my mind. I said that out of anger and since then I have regretted that ever even coming out of my mouth. I love you so much Asia it's a damn shame the whole time we were apart all I thought about was you and how I was gonna get US back to the way things used to be. I don't know what I would've done if you would have died. Asia you are the most beautiful, strongest, gangster woman I've ever met I laughed. She smiled faintly."And baby we gone get through this together I'm leaving the streets we can move and do whatever you want. You are my life the only woman I would ever want to spend my life with. I hope you forgive me for everything I put you through. I love you so much."I went to kiss her forehead but she grabbed my head and kissed me so passionately there was so much emotion behind it. She broke the kiss with tears in her eyes and smiled. "I love you too Troy."