Chapter 8: Love Don't Cost a Thing

Anthony: I hopped in the car and was on my way to Heather house she hadn't been calling or returning my calls for a good two weeks, so I just decided to pop up to her house to make sure she was okay. We hadn't made us official but I wanted too today I have never been in a serious relationship like that but on some real shit I was feeling lil mama plus her neck was amazing.

Seiko: I had come over Heathers house because she said she had something to tell me. "Ay Bitch come open the door!" I yelled. After banging a couple of times she finally opened the door. "Why the hell it take you so long I was banging on the door for hours." I laughed. When I seen Heather face I broke down she was beaten bad her right eye was closed shut she had a bandage over her nose like it was broken her bottom lip was busted, she had a big cut on the side of her face she looked so bad I couldn't fathom what was going on. Heather Isabella Gia Gonzalez who the fuck did this to you!" I screamed crying I hated seeing my best friend like this.

Heather: "Please sit down Ill explain everything." When she did sit down I began talking even though it hurt to talk. "So about two weeks ago I kept feeling sick and I was throwing up a lot and sleeping and craving weird things so I went to the doctor and she said I was six weeks pregnant I choked. I began crying uncontrollably but Seiko rubbed my back and I continued. "Anyway I didn't know who to talk to I thought you would be mad at me for being dumb and I was scared to tell Anthony so I went to my mother because she had me young I knew she would be disappointed but I thought she'd get over it. I cried again.

Seiko: I rubbed her back. "You don't have to finish if you don't want too. She nodded her head and continued.

Heather: "When I told my mom at first she didn't say nothing just stared out the window. Then she started cursing me out and crying and then my stepdad came in he asked my mom what was wrong my mom lied at first and then he threatened her so she told him. He dragged me out the house by my hair into the shed and started beating me. After he was done he had some lil niggas in his gang beat me more they stomped me out trying to kill the baby but I tried my best to hold my stomach tight. My mom never came down but as I crawled out the shed I seen her looking at me through the window. I called my younger sister to get me I went to the hospital and they told me I had lost the baby and I have been in the house crying sad and depressed every since.

Seiko: I couldn't believe what I was hearing she had been told me about how her stepdad didnt like her and how evil he was but her mom too. "Heather were going there and if I have to kill somebody I will, they killed an innocent child that's fucked up you need to tell Anthony or I will I don't care what you say we going to your parents house tonight you can stay but your mom getting her ass beat and your step dad getting smoked." I got up pacing I was so angry I went over to Heather and held her she just kept crying I know she was going through it. The door bell rung I went over and looked through the peephole. It was Anthony. "Heather it's Anthony I whispered." Her eyes got big she told me to open it and went to the bathroom.

Anthony: When Seiko answered I was suprised. "What's up sis I hugged her. What you doing here? I questioned.

Seiko: "I was just stopping by to check on my best friend you know." He looked at me suspiciously and nodded his head.

Anthony: Something didnt seem right. "Heather" I yelled. She was taking a long time in the bathroom, when she stepped out my stomach turned her face was fucked up I walked up to her and held her face." What the hell happend to your face Heather and why haven't you been returning my calls I yelled. I was pissed she started crying and I just held her when she stopped we sat down and she told me everything. I was so angry I punched a hole in the wall they killed my baby though foreal she already knew her stepdad was getting dealt with tonight. "Look I'm finna roll out with Lamar, Seiko stay here with her and y'all chill out.